• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

First time tickling my girlfriend M/F (short upperbody)

Trueinsight

First off, I would like to say hello to everyone! I've been lurking around the forum for some time now but I've finally decided to start posting here. There's no better way than to kick off with a short story of me tickling my girlfriend for the first time. I'm still kinda of rusty at this. (More used to writing fictional scifi stories lol) I hope you enjoy!

It was the beginning of October of 2012 and my girlfriend and I were just dating roughly around a month or so. We were pretty much in that beginning stages of a relationship, being flirty etc. Well one day we were cuddling on her couch and watching the movie "The Vow" (I'm not a big fan of romantic movies but I don't mind watching them) at her place and in the movie the couple is into tickling.

I found it strange that they would actually portray a couple into tickling in a movie like that. So during one of the scenes when Channing Tatum was tickling Rachel McAdams I decided to reach down a give my girlfriend's side a quick squeeze. Immediately she shrieked and tried to curl up into a ball. I knew this was an indicator that her sides were really ticklish. I started to spider crawl up her sides from there and boy was she hollering. She was laughing her head off and rolling around almost falling off the couch.

She yelled "No more! No more! It tickles so much!" through a stream of laughs after about a minute of me tickling her sides and moving my way up her ribs a little. I stopped tickling her after she pleaded for me to stop and she lightly hit me with a pillow and called me a jerk and giggled but had a smile on her face. She readjusted her cushion on the couch and we continued to watch the movie but she was super defensive.

I managed to snag a couple more tickles to her sides that night during the movie but nothing that lasted more than a few seconds. After the movie was over I got ready to go and we both hugged each other. As soon as she let her guard down during the hug though I managed to squeeze her right side and get a good giggle from her before a kiss on the cheek.

All in all that was a good night and the first time I actually tickled her. Later that night we were talking on the phone and she told me that she was super ticklish but she's always had a love hate relationship with it. There are plenty of more stories with my girlfriend and I'm willing to post more. :peace:

Very nice story. Thanks for sharing your experience here. :D
And please do post more stories about her.

Yeah buddy. More stories are always welcomed. Exploit that love/hate relationship sir.

What's New

5/27/2024
Take a moment to think about those that sacrificed all on this Memorial Day.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back