• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Five Damsels from TwistedSmile.com

DamselAdmirer

TMF Master
Here is a nice pic of five hogtied-gagged-and- barefoot girls from the old Twisted Smile website. Imagine the muffled pleas, giggles, and squeals once the tickling of their lovely pedicured feet commences.

I miss Twisted Smile. It was a great website. I had a ton of pics saved on CDs but I lost them during my move. I'm still hopeful they'll turn up. Here's a similar pic, not from Twisted Smile. I think I found this one a yahoo group.

These pics are excellent.............you knew I'd like 'em didn't you?

Here is a nice pic of five hogtied-gagged-and- barefoot girls from the old Twisted Smile website. Imagine the muffled pleas, giggles, and squeals once the tickling of their lovely pedicured feet commences.

love to!!!:bugeyed:

remember the Twisted Smile girls! True hotties indeed

It was a (at that time) new federal regulation that scared the Twisted Smile folk into closing their site down. It was a great site. Several years ago, I had the privilege of chatting online with Sara Nychols and Delerium, the two ladies in the far left of the photo I posted.

It was a (at that time) new federal regulation that scared the Twisted Smile folk into closing their site down. It was a great site. Several years ago, I had the privilege of chatting online with Sara Nychols and Delerium, the two ladies in the far left of the photo I posted.

was just about to mention that. i had figured they'd be back up and running now, since it seems this regulation has either lost it's momentum or wasn't as horrible as many producers had anticipated. nevertheless, these pics brought back some memories.

Seeing those five with their bare feet so invitingly posed certainly gives me ideas! Thank you for posting it, and thank you to everyone else who posted a pic!

It took some searching but I dug up a bunch of twisted smile pics...hope you all enjoy them. Bringing back memories for me already.

quality isn't good on all of them. but still not too shabby.

Last edited:
Oh, Pics 3 and 4 in my last post. They do not have the twisted smile marker on them but my source insists they are in fact from twistedsmile.com, apparently very old pics from the site. I'm not sure myself. Anyone recognize them? I included them anyway since they were nice pics. Now here is a series :)

The last one is wonderful. You can almost hear her saying..."you're gonna do what now?"

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back