• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Foot tickling/care as a nurse

RosieCreek

TMF Poster
I'm a retired nurse and have taken care of a lot of homeless alcoholics over the years. I remember one guy had feet with ground in dirt. They probably hadn't seen water in years, and after soaking them for awhile, I tried to scrub some of that grime off and this tough old guy came totally unhinged, kicking the water bucket over. It was so surprising to him, and we both kind of laughed, but I had to go back to wrapping those feet in warm, soapy towels. No more scrubbing allowed!

Another guy had similar feet, but were the most cracked and rough we had ever seen. He was critically ill, and his feet were the least of his worries, but we nurses slathered Aquaphor on them a couple times a day, and then put socks on. After a couple of weeks, those feet were baby soft again, and I always wondered what he thought when he woke up to find them like that.

I spent some time in a hospital back in the 80's after an accident and had my leg in a cast from thigh to ankle and in traction.pain in my leg quickly subsided after surgury and that seemed to mark me for open season as far as foot tickling goes! I spend about several days on bedrest and had to take "sponge baths"...to which the nurse who has in charge of my care for the day would have to wash any parts i couldnt reach.Which included my foot! Id fall apart at first touch to my foot which they stopped immediately and ask if i was ok.I had to say i was fine but i was extremely ticklish.They would always say ill try no to tickle but i swear it semmed to tickle more every time they did it!..and theyd giggle to themselves watching me laugh my ass off! It was fun dont get me wrong...they even came in as they were passing my room just to say hi and give me a tickle! I dont even want to get into what i went through when i had my then gf and her girlfriends visit!... I think all nurses cant resist a helpless ticklish foot!

I went through something similar recently, when I had a long hospital stay. My legs were wrapped up in this machine that keeps the blood circulation moving. Every so often, they'd undo it so I could use the rest room or whatever, and their hands would brush my feet gently, and I'd jump up to the ceiling. Naturally, I'd have to explain. One of the nurses said, "oh, I know. I'm this ticklish too. Someone at home can't stop with them either."

Thanks for the info!
:D

Couple of years ago I broke my leg (tibia and fibula). My gf and I were sitting in the ER after drugs, X-rays and splinting, waiting for the inevitable paperwork. My wheelchair was parked next to the nurses station, with my foot sticking out of the splint. One of the nurses gave my foot a quick tickle as she walked by; they all laughed, and two others did the same over the next couple minutes. One of them told the rest of us all about how merciless her husband was when her leg was in a cast.

I remember hearing about a nurse who got whacked in the head by a guy with a cast under those circumstances!
This also reminds me of a situation when I was a brand new RN and had to give a shot to some guy. He told me that his butt was so ticklish, I had to hit him before I could give him the shot! He said this in front of his family and everyone, and I was pretty shocked. I was SO shy about tickling I couldn't even say the word without blushing and I just stood there for a few seconds wondering what to do. I think I finally did sort of smack his butt and then give the shot, and then run out of the room, though.

I spent some time in a hospital back in the 80's after an accident and had my leg in a cast from thigh to ankle and in traction.pain in my leg quickly subsided after surgury and that seemed to mark me for open season as far as foot tickling goes! I spend about several days on bedrest and had to take "sponge baths"...to which the nurse who has in charge of my care for the day would have to wash any parts i couldnt reach.Which included my foot! Id fall apart at first touch to my foot which they stopped immediately and ask if i was ok.I had to say i was fine but i was extremely ticklish.They would always say ill try no to tickle but i swear it semmed to tickle more every time they did it!..and theyd giggle to themselves watching me laugh my ass off! It was fun dont get me wrong...they even came in as they were passing my room just to say hi and give me a tickle! I dont even want to get into what i went through when i had my then gf and her girlfriends visit!... I think all nurses cant resist a helpless ticklish foot!

Some guys have all the luck...

Margie

RosieCreek , thanks for a topic not discussed here often enough. Of all the professions that lend themselves to tickling, health care is one that offers some of the greatest opportunities. If you're into tickling and a nurse, doctor, etc., it must require great self-control at times, with all that touching you do.

And having someone literally trapped - bare foot exposed in a cast, for example. Cruel, but as you imply, RoseCreek, tempting.

It would not surprise me to see responses questioning the ethics of such ticklers.

Last but not least, reading this, I think of Margie, a nursing school student I met years ago. She was the first admitted female tickling enthusiast I ever knew and losing out on getting together with her is one of my greatest regrets.

Last edited:
Actually :blush: I would get upset if I were to be in this position...

I'm very personal about my tickling and I absolutely cannot stand it if it's in public, or with any uninvited people. :disgust: If I am to be tickled, it must be with someone that I trust and am at least semi-close with and have no personal issues with whatsoever.

I'm basically a picky shot-caller when it comes to my "ler". Just about every strict tickling standard you can think of is applied in this situation. But if I were to be in a hospital with a broken leg and my foot hanging out..... :evileye: - to everyone passing through! Even if I had to sleep with one eye open. I'd find a way to get it done.

...But

With nurse Kim on "Lucky Louie", I would be willing to make an exception. :rotate:

Last edited:
As a nurse, I never would have taken advantage of someone in any kind of helpless condition like that. I used to ask people with their leg in a cast and their bare feet hanging out if they wanted me to put a slipper on just in case, but nobody ever did.

I remember hearing about a nurse who got whacked in the head by a guy with a cast under those circumstances!
This also reminds me of a situation when I was a brand new RN and had to give a shot to some guy. He told me that his butt was so ticklish, I had to hit him before I could give him the shot! He said this in front of his family and everyone, and I was pretty shocked. I was SO shy about tickling I couldn't even say the word without blushing and I just stood there for a few seconds wondering what to do. I think I finally did sort of smack his butt and then give the shot, and then run out of the room, though.

Hope they did not blame the peasant for that!!!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back