• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

FROST 2011: Party Registration Open!

Snail Shell

Verified
:bounce: :bounce: It's finally here! :bounce: :bounce:

Registration for the annual play party for FROST is open!

Specifics!

When: Friday, June 3 through Sunday, June 5.

Entry: $20. This will cover the cost of food, drink and other party supplies. Payment options will be available upon registration.

Who: Anyone who registers! This is a tickling play party with open attendance.

What: Play party. Like any other social event you’ll ever go to. Food, drinks, fun times. And there’s tickling.

Where: Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Exact location will be given out closer to the event.

What can you expect from FROST? Good food. Terrific friends. An amazing weekend full of fun, memories, laughter, tickling and assless chaps. (Wait. Scratch that last one. There are no assless chaps.) Last year, we had 32 tickling enthusiasts come out to party with us, including those from as far away as Slovakia and Australia, and EVERYONE walked away having had a marvelous time. We can't wait to do this again!

For your registration package, including rules, registration form and the sign-up for the infamous Silent Auction, shoot me a PM above or send me an email to [email protected].

Here's hoping we see everyone there! :canada:

SS

i would totaly come but alas i dont have a passport and i dont know anything about getting one dont know how much they cost and all that good stuff lol

Well goth, I live 4 hours away in the same country and won't be able to make it to FROST...my giant flag of suck is flying higher than yours.

There are no giant flags of suck! There is only win in this country this time of year!

Until hockey season ends... >.>

SS

i would totaly come but alas i dont have a passport and i dont know anything about getting one dont know how much they cost and all that good stuff lol

The base fee for a new passport is $135. To expedite it so you
would have it in time would be another $72 (including overnight
shipping once it's completed). Before you can apply for a passport,
you have to have a certified birth certificate, which is different than
a hospital birth certificate. You can get that from your county, and
it's usually $10 or so. You also must have a social security card.

If you can scrounge that up, let me know and I can help you get
started. :bubbleheart:

P.S. Miss Lee and I are going to Canada... does that make us Team USA?

You can always wear the Bachelor Dishtowel shirt, Mondy.

The base fee for a new passport is $135. To expedite it so you
would have it in time would be another $72 (including overnight
shipping once it's completed). Before you can apply for a passport,
you have to have a certified birth certificate, which is different than
a hospital birth certificate. You can get that from your county, and
it's usually $10 or so. You also must have a social security card.

If you can scrounge that up, let me know and I can help you get
started. :bubbleheart:

thanks for the info i had no clue it would cost so much i dont think i could come up with enough for that the train ride and reg or else i would be there in a heart beat i have always wanted to go to canada

One time, just once, I wanna have you folks host in Old Montreal. I loved that area and REALLY wanna visit again...

In the meantime, you know I'll get out there eventually!

One time, just once, I wanna have you folks host in Old Montreal. I loved that area and REALLY wanna visit again...

In the meantime, you know I'll get out there eventually!

<.<;

roooooooooaaadddtrip.

just sayin'

:happyhop:

Ahh...someday I hope to make it. Maybe if I ever make it back to the east coast. :) Have fun all you crazy kids.

P.S. Miss Lee and I are going to Canada... does that make us Team USA?

Alongside Skulls, Kopfhorer and possibly Stormy, yes, I suppose it would. Would you like the name of our jersey supplier? ;)

I think I just came. While that area has gotten more than a little pricey, that would be beyond epic for a gathering. *makes notes*

SS

I seriously need to get a passport someday. I am dying to visit Canada. I really wish I could go. Team Canada is awesome.

If anyone needs help getting the ball rolling on a passport,
and can swing the $200, please let me know - it's doable to
get a passport in time for FROST.

Depending on where you live, there's Passport Cards and Enhanced Driver's Licenses. In NY, I know we have both. I own a Passport Card. It allows you to travel to Canada and Mexico only I believe and is cheaper than a passport and you receive it quicker.

Depending on where you live, there's Passport Cards and Enhanced Driver's Licenses. In NY, I know we have both. I own a Passport Card. It allows you to travel to Canada and Mexico only I believe and is cheaper than a passport and you receive it quicker.

how much is that dude

I just know that I'm really looking forward to another 10 hour car trip, and if others are between NH and Toronto, I'd be happy to pick you up on Friday night! ;)

I just know that I'm really looking forward to another 10 hour car trip, and if others are between NH and Toronto, I'd be happy to pick you up on Friday night! ;)

You're coming Lee? That would be awesome!

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back