• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Genuine tickling is a scam?

cletus

TMF Expert
So I just spent $45 on Genuine tickling via credit card. I then am taken to a download page without any links! WTF

Has anyone else been scammed by these guys?

Also, is there maybe something I don't know?

I tried going to my orders under my account and click on the order, but trying to download anything from those links just takes me to the video to buy.

Not spending another dime there if this is a scam site and I would highly recommend against anyone else doing this until I have answers/products I bought.

Apparently somehow my money was never taken. Something to do with buymeacoffee.com Seems like they do use gimmicks to get you to buy unlike C4S.

It's an odd system sometimes but I've purchased things from it with some regularity. I will say that there was one instance where something happened and I "used up" all my downloads unintentionally, and needed to contact the Admin in order to essentially 'reactivate' them before the clips could download. Annoying, but assistance was given and that only happened once out of the dozen or so time I've bought off the site. It's a genuine (lol) storefront, though I can see how frustrating such situations can be.

Comfort Eagle: Yes I had bought from them once or twice before, but that was at least a year ago and then you could use your credit card and get your stuff instantly like it should be. I don't really understand cypto currency. To me that sounds like a scam or something only used on the black market. To then give a credit card number and have it go to a page which looks like a download page, but doesn't actually let you download anything is also suspicious. I did check my credit card and saw that indeed nothing had hit the card, but I did recall seeing something about it takes up to 1 hour to process. In the meantime someone from over there contacted me via email and said they don't take credit cards through their website, but that I could buy tickle points. Okay fair enough, but now when I did that it takes me to a website buymeacoffee and on there it does show I paid 51.80 for $50 worth of points and a membership. First of all why the hell do I want a membership, which now I have to cancel and am not sure that it will actually do so. Also I do now have a charge for 51.80 on my card, but that's it. No links to go back and now download my stuff. Also when I check my tickle points balance it indicates there has not been any transactions since last summer. I mean wtf! Why can't these guys be like a normal online retailer. I give you credit card, you give me my stuff. Not all this running around.

I'll tell you with all the frustration this purchase has brought me I won't be using their website ever again.

Yeah, I'm really not a fan of it. I've bought clips before and was taken through PayPal, but I recently purchased and had to pay via BuyMeACoffee. Which, in my own opinion, is pretty hacky. The alternative payment option was cryptocurrency, which I'm not about at all. And the downloads expiring? What for? Super annoying, won't be buying from that store ever again tbh.

Right? I bought $50 worth of points according to buymeacoffee, but now I'm told by customer service that only comes up to $6.34. Actually on the other hand I just got a download links email and them telling me I have $4.04 credits available to use.

Last edited:
I recently bought a few clips off of there and the whole Buy Me A Coffee way of paying was kind of a hassle. Buy Me A Coffee seemed legit from what I could find, but I still used a virtual credit card to be safe. They've got some great content on there, but the pay system will likely be a barrier for me buying from them regularly.

This is why I just stick with C4S. Or if a producer makes their content available to people who support them on Patreon, I'll do that. No site is perfect, but C4S for the most part you know is gonna come through when it comes to payments and downloads.

Genuine Tickling isn't a scam, but current worldwide events have probably made it difficult for them to accept payment and they've resorted to... less robust payment solutions.

They are a scam, would accept absolutely no help or give any advice through numerous email exchanges, and I’ve heard from at least one studio I contacted privately (which they also gave and tried to give no assistance with, despite having a field specifically for asking for help with that in their contact us) that they were experiencing late payments and knew of another studio that wasn’t getting them at all, not just late

Absolutely recommend never using them. Have no issue whatsoever warning about them and to stay away from them. If my account were to be banned for being honest/not “nice” about them, so be it. Horrible

Genuine Tickling isn't a scam, but current worldwide events have probably made it difficult for them to accept payment and they've resorted to... less robust payment solutions.

The buy me a coffee thing was a thing well before Russia invaded Ukraine. It literally has nothing to do with that.

I bought a clip from them and after that experience have no desire to do so again. People hate clips4sale but at least there I know I’m spending the exact amount of money to buy the clips I specifically want instead of getting some weird credits left over after a purchase that are meant to try and incentivize more spending. That part felt really scummy.

Hello to all, I'm just seeing this now and I'll try to address the issues :

So first, the user that opened the Thread has contacted customer support and his issues were solved (It just turns out that he thought he paid without entering any card details, I wish I was able to do this kind of magic lol) and before I could answer him he opens this thread in fear, that I can understand.

It's an odd system sometimes but I've purchased things from it with some regularity. I will say that there was one instance where something happened and I "used up" all my downloads unintentionally, and needed to contact the Admin in order to essentially 'reactivate' them before the clips could download. Annoying, but assistance was given and that only happened once out of the dozen or so time I've bought off the site. It's a genuine (lol) storefront, though I can see how frustrating such situations can be.

Well thank you, we never hear about the 99% of people that don't complain. This is why review pages are often one sided.

First of all why the hell do I want a membership, which now I have to cancel and am not sure that it will actually do so. Also I do now have a charge for 51.80 on my card, but that's it. No links to go back and now download my stuff. Also when I check my tickle points balance it indicates there has not been any transactions since last summer.

So on our BMC page, you choose membership instead of "support", so it is a reccuring payment that you successfuly canceled by the way. The only difference is that you got a golden ticket to access streaming videos for 1 month, not that bad of a deal.

Also we don't currently have a bot or a way to automatically validate transactions made via BMC, so it is normal you had to wait a few minutes.

They are a scam, would accept absolutely no help or give any advice through numerous email exchanges, and I’ve heard from at least one studio I contacted privately (which they also gave and tried to give no assistance with, despite having a field specifically for asking for help with that in their contact us) that they were experiencing late payments and knew of another studio that wasn’t getting them at all, not just late

Absolutely recommend never using them. Have no issue whatsoever warning about them and to stay away from them. If my account were to be banned for being honest/not “nice” about them, so be it. Horrible

I will not ban anyone, I will just say that what you asked was against the terms and conditions and I could not honor that request, I instead tried to offer you a solution about payment.
There is no hard feeling there.

--

Now to the other customers:

The situation is really simple, we had to transition away from paypal, I had to design something quickly amd temporary and this is where I partenered with BMC.
The idea at first was that the customers buy Tickle points via memberships or directly, so that they can spend whenever they want and get their downloads instantly.

Most customers prefer not to pay in advance, so this is where BMC falls short for some of you because you need to wait for the validation (Which is most of the times a few minutes but we can't always be there 24/24)
I also understand that some users don't want to try crypto, even if you get a discount using it. It is also an instant payment method.

So what we do now ?

We are making progress on something better and automated, getting a payment processor is not as easy as signing up on paypal. So this takes a little time

If you don't know, getting one when your business is labelled as "adult content" is very complicated.

Most of answers I got would be leading me to do :

- Censorship like on c4s
- Raising prices and vendor commission because there were signup fees, chargeback fees, processing fees that would kill the business very quickly - We are talking about double digit fees that are impossible to manage as a platform
- Non counting that most of these processors have a poor protection against credit card Fraud and thus Piracy.

This is against everything GT stood for, with DH manager my partner (remember gt prod ?), we wanted to build a platform without all these issues that are on other platforms

So until we solve the situation for good, I urge the few disgruntled customers to continue using the website :

- We are still the cheapest way to get clips, with the cashback we give you.
- We do no Temper with clips, C4S adds an ad at the beggining and lowers quality of clips
- You also have a Tickle Theater where you can access 9 Recent clips in streaming for 9,99 $

Yes BMC is not as practical to use as paypal was, but it is clearly not the end of the world, you will still get your clips at the best Price and it is Temporary.

Last edited:
Appreciate the explanation on why you're using BMC and happy to hear that you are looking for something better. This is really my only hurdle right now, as I'm always checking out what's new and seeing there's a great selection.

Also appreciate that you weren't a douche in your reply, like another producer who didn't like a customer's criticism. You took the time to acknowledge and break it down, which goes a long way for me.

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back