• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

get paid to be tickled

corvettecjb

TMF Poster
I am a swm who will pay women to get their feet tickled. Since nothing else works, how about $50 per every half hour that you get tickled. Maybe that will help you women to come out in the open. If interested, pm me or e-mail me at [email protected] for details. Thanks !!! I am in Cleveland Ohio.

I have a few questions:
Where?
What kind of tickling? Fun or Torture? Can anyone help or watch?
I think that is it for now....

where

Depending on where you live, I can come to you. I'll tickle you any way you want it. Yes, you can watch me tickle your wife.

You know that there was a big party in Ohio a few weeks ago, right?
It's not hard to get people to tickle you, nor to find people to tickle
once they know you a little bit...

I'm not saying this is the WRONG approach, but I can think of others
with easier and better results ;)

Lee

Well Lee, since we are new here, why not help us out?
We are not looking for parties or groups, at least not yet.... ;-)

I'd love to, but I believe that munches and parties are actually safer
with less pressure for new people than a one on one meeting ;)

I also drove 13 hours to Ohio, so am not exactly close. On the other hand,
Amanda and I are having a munch (meet, greet & eat) on December 13th
in Mass, just north of Boston, so if you're looking for fun TMF people to
meet in a social setting, you're more than welcome to join us :)

Lee

Lee's got it right. It's WAY easier to first meet the local populace.

Some folks, though, REALLY prefer one-on-one. In those scenarios, it's good to arrange to meet for coffee in a public place. Gives you the opportunity to meet and feel the chemistry between you.

You may find a play partner.

You may find a friend.

You may find someone that lacks appeal for you. Nothing wrong with that. Way of the world, in fact, or we'd all be holdin' hands.

It really is as simple as arranging to be at a location in a public place at a given time, and BOTH showing up there. Bring a greeting card and set it on your table, cluing the person you're to meet that it will be on the table, visible.

That way, even if you're too shy to exchange pix (or don't have the means for digital pix), you can find one another.

All the folks I know, here, find play partners 'cause they already have friends to speak well of them in the community. I'm sure it's possible to just go-it-alone, but it seems FAR more difficult than just simply arranging to meet someone for coffee and some good conversation.

Besides, when's the last time you could talk tickling in public?

dvnc

You probably should be. I almost always recommend a party for people getting their first experiences. It's easier and safer. Private play is actually the more advanced method.

To the OP, a suggestion: Don't tell a potential play partner "Nothing else works, so I'll pay you." It carries a whiff of the desperate. If nothing else it's likely to cause he to raise her price.

start getting to know women in chat or on the forums and go from there.. I am sure there are several who would have a play date after they get to know you better.

hello

im a fellow from northwest pa who kind of feels your pain because im thinking of doing the same thing maybe we could communicate id love to know how things are going you ike me dont appear to be willing to break the bank but have to resort to this in hopes to find in my case a girl with ticklish feet

I say let it go guys. Ive found so many girls into tickling that aren't on the forum. This site is probably better going to suit your needs for media, hence the name of the site. Go find women that live by you, and go from there. You should never have to pay for this stuff.

What's New

5/29/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip fetish store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back