• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Getting a friend to tickle your girlfriends feet???

VERNON1973

TMF Novice
Hi All

I absolutely LOVE to tickle cheeky girls feet at every opportunity! My girlfriend has the most gorgeous ticklish feet and as much as I love to tickle her most days, is it normal that I really want to see one or two of our friends tickle her feet too??

You know, and this may be entirely coincidence, but like 6 people have registered since the start of the year with varying versions of the same exact question (mostly "It's hot to watch my girlfriend tickled by other guys!", more recently "Oh no, should I be nervous?!").

I'm sure this is in no way related though.

I'd pay money to see it, and more money to be the person to tickle her feet

To anyone currently unemployed or looking to switch jobs, pay attention to this thread.

Well, she better be a super ticklish babe, because we have our TMF standards. I have to remember my username AND my password to log in here. My airfare and deluxe hotel accomodations will have to be included in the deal, you know what I mean, Vern?? ;)

This is something I've only very recently discovered about my fetish - it's very interesting to me. It's such a messed up mix of jealousy but being so turned on. I'd pay money for this too! Damn, it's a hot concept and really new you know? Probably cause I spend so long watching videos and looking at pics, I'd love to see the person I'm in a relationship with in such a hot position myself.

seems to be a recurring theme on TMF to see the gf or wife tickled by someone else. I'm sure it is something the shrinks have some long, academic answer why it keeps popping up. I don't notice as much - though maybe I'm not looking - about the desire by the gals to see a bf or husband tickled by others. Is that also high on the list of fantasies?

I actually find the concept very hot. My gf and I often talk about having others tickle her feet. IN the past it's been a very sexy and very rewarding thing to happen. Especially when the friend goes home and she wants you to keep going with what was started. For me, it's a mixture of thrills with some jealousy but at the end of the fun, I know who she is home with at night.

Well, I'm not sure, but I've come up some scenarios I think my gf likes the idea of (though we haven't spoken about it in person as much as chat online). See, my back is the closest thing to ticklish and it's not 'haha' ticklish but . . . let's just say it drives me wild. I think she was open to seeing a girl run her fingers over my back whilst tied down - hell I threw it out there. So in a way, yeah. It just occurred to me as well, seeing my gf tickle another girl would be so fantastic. I think I'd pass out :p

Umm.. If I had a bf that payed some random stranger to tickle me, I'd kick his ass.. Lol

My boyfriend has said he'd like to do this (tickle me with one of his friends). Conversely, I'd kill to watch him tickle another girl.

It's not weird at all. My wife once told me how a mutual female friend playfully tickled her bare feet one evening when I wasn't around (with teasingly light grazing stokes up and down her soles, no less!). Her bashful account of how incredibly ticklish it was turned me on to the point that my legs turned to jelly; another part of me had precisely the opposite reaction! So I can certainly understand why this would push your buttons :)

Let me know if you require any friendly assistance in this case! ;)

Now THAT is a scenario I can buy into to. I just dunno if my gf would go for it, watching me tickle someone else.

Plenty of people at gatherings invite others to tickle their girlfriend's or wife's feet, so it's not unusual. :D

I know exactly what you mean, Vernon1973. For a couple of years now, I’ve wanted to watch another guy (or guys) tickling my girlfriend, especially on her feet. We’ve discussed it and she seems tentatively open to the idea, but jealousy and caution have always taken precedence so far. Also a matter of finding the right ler. Dunno about normal, but looks like it’s not that uncommon.

My wife is horribly ticklish (she used the term "pure hell" more than once), but she is also willing to endure it to please me. One of my favorite scenarios to threaten her with is having my very good-looking friend Wes come over and tickle her feet and body. I can tell she gets aroused at the idea even while she says "NOOOO!" and she also knows how much it would turn me on.

Ok, for those of you who have had or desire to have your wife/gf tickled by another, what is the thing that starts your engine about that? It seems to be a turn on for some and at least a strong desire for others. What is the driver here for this particular desire?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/29/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip fetish store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back