• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Giggling, cackling, squealing, throaty laughter?

chrisheaven

Level of Lemon Feather

When tickling, what reaction do you like the most from the 'lee in terms of the laughter produced?
eg. giggling? squealing? cackling?

and also what is it about this type of reaction that you love?

I love ALL of the above!!!
But my favorite is probably the throaty laughter with lots of air under it. That usually means that it REALLY does tickle!! Little giggling and squealing can just be reactions, but when you get the full, pure laughter....that is music to my ears from true tickling!

Good question!

many thanks for your response to this question.
I too just love all of these reactions- but above all that throaty quality which comes from an utter realisation of the extent to which it tickles......and the hellessness associated with this.
Gets me going every time!:devil:

I would have to agree with "Makemelaugh" The throaty laugh, or as I call it, the "Deep Belly" laugh, is the kind I love more than any other. It tells me she is truly ticklish and I have found "The Spot"!

laughter

where the pleading and threatening stops and the pure laughter with inability of speech takes over, that is when you know youve reached the spot. j.j.

Laughing of a Ticklish Woman

When tickling, what reaction do you like the most from the 'lee in terms of the laughter produced? eg. giggling? squealing? cackling?
and also what is it about this type of reaction that you love?

Isn't this one of those glorious questions that lets you shorten the miles of a long trip just contemplating? And how would you like to be caught in the clutches of a guy with the tickle fetish so the more desperately you react the better it feels for him...so the more enthusiastic his tickling...so you move beside yourself...and it makes him feel even better...and you know what you are doing...to yourself really...but can't stop...

I love it when tickling is almost beside the point, and she starts to giggle and can't make her point. Then she starts to laugh and orders me to stop. Then she laughs harder and screams that she can't breathe. Now her ribs and breasts and armpits are no longer hers but mine...tickling and the everlasting laughing exhale is her entire universe except her eyes open wider that they can, and she has to try to shake her head...

My brain doesn't turn on in the morning 'til about 9 AM. Yet I don't believe in preparation. Somehow I stumble around and manage to get dressed, and most days my socks are the same color. The wife, on the other hand, is thorough in her preparation. At night, she lays out everything she will wear the next morning. She also arranges her towels near the shower just so...for maximum morning efficiency. I generally shower up before bed.

The other night she got ready for bed. I finished watching CSI (one or the other of them) and went to take a shower. I thought it was nice of her to lay out one of her best towels for me. I went to the bedroom as she made her final rounds before joining me. Well!!! You'd have thought I shaved the cat!!! She came storming into the bed room and told me in that way that women can that part of my job is to not touch....NOT TOUCH her things that she had so carefully prepared...DARN IT!!!

Well, it had been a long one and I was in no mood. So I just took her by the shoulders and laid her flat on the bed. She said don't I dare! Her legs were off the bed at the knee. She raised one foot and said she would HURT ME! I just caught her ankles and locked them between my legs so she could not HURT ME and started to poke and play just above her hips.

She started to giggle but wasn't about to lose her train of thought or control! She said don't now and thanks to me she wasn't in the mood! So I simply tickled her lower ribs and she lost control and started to laugh and scream. Or she tried to scream. Geez! I love it when a woman tries to scream but it comes out laughing! I was now "in the mood."

So I tickled my way up her ribs, and her laughing was as grand as it gets. I asked her what the problem was and she laughed harder. Her laughing was beside the point. I think she lost her point somewhere in there as I finally located her armpits.

I could feel her trying to get me with her feet, but held on for dear life. My arms are longer than hers so she tried to slap me but only flailed.

It's so fun to tickle like this. She managed to scream I could have any of her towels I wanted. Yet she was laughing that delightful laugh when she is trying so hard to tell me by ever harder laughing to stop.

It's that laughing that a ticklish wife uses as a way to talk to me and gets more serious with every breath that gets better by the second. Besides the laughing I have always loved thinking about what my wife is thinking at that exact moment when she knows that her ribs and breasts and armpits are no longer the tiniest bit hers but mine, all mine. Are a woman's ribs and armpits and breasts her things or mine? Hmmmm...

For the last couple of nights, though, I haven't used any towel that she has laid out for herself.

LOL Hiram! I always admired your real-life stories. They are fascinating!

I LOVE hearty laughter. It is like music to my ears.

Victoria

Oh I know, Evil. I am just tickled pink everytime I read one of Hirams real life experiences. What I wouldn't give to be a fly on the wall and watch him tease his poor adorable and delightful wife. So yummy!

I personally love the really high pitched hysterical giggles...especially on guys. That giggle you get when you hit a spot that's so prime, all they can do is open their eyes wide as can be in a look of pure shock and fear, and let out with a hysterical giggling rapport that sounds like machine gun blasts...I LOVE that!

Mimi :D

All of the above and include or add full blown hysteria screaming and begging for mercy!

:devil: :p ;) :D

TTD

Great question.

I like giggling, then raise to a steady squealing accompanied by giggles, then cacking and pleanty of pleading, the throaty silent laughter with partial words, then pure silent laughter with the occasional squeak. Fun fun fun. :D

For some reason I love it when they cry too. :confused:

Mimi said:
I personally love the really high pitched hysterical giggles...especially on guys. That giggle you get when you hit a spot that's so prime, all they can do is open their eyes wide as can be in a look of pure shock and fear, and let out with a hysterical giggling rapport that sounds like machine gun blasts...I LOVE that!

Mimi :D

Wow, that seems to describe me...

Oh, shit, I didn't just say that, did I?
:wow:

Wow I havent posted in a while so i figured i would post on this one....I love when I tickle Jester's feet in a certain spot he squeals and giggles like a girl it is so cute and he cant talk!!

Trying her best not to laugh and screaming, swearing, protesting, bargaining, threatening instead, only occasionally to break into cackling or squealing.

Throaty laughter / cackling. I really love it when a woman is cackling, and then she goes into a throaty laugh that comes from a deeper place when a more ticklish spot is found.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back