• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

girlfriend tied and tickled last night (adult)

T.K.McTickleson

TMF Novice
I crawled on top of my girlfriend who was lying in my bed wearing jeans and a tight T-shirt. After kissing her for a moment, I turned her head and, with her arms gently pinned, began to blow softly into her ear. She began giggling instantly. Giggling turned to laughter, and while she made no attempt to escape, I kept blowing into and gently nuzzling her left ear, then her right, then her left again. All the while she was laughing and enjoying the sensation. I knew it was going to be a good night.

A bit of background: My girlfriend and I have been dating for over 7 months. She's well aware of my fetish for tickling. While she enjoys the physical attention and thinks my fetish is cute, she does not have a fetish for tickling. We often engage in tickling during foreplay/sex, but she can rarely stand it for long. Sometimes she cries out our safe word moments after I've started tickling, or even using it preemptively.

Back to the story... I asked if she was ready to be tied up and tickled. She knew this was coming for a few days at least, but she still seemed hesitant. It wasn't that she hadn't been tied up before, but I can just imagine her thinking, "I must be crazy to willingly submit myself to this torture." So I decided to wait and take things slowly instead.

I moved her left hand above her head and held it gently with my left hand. I don't have to exert much force, but she knows she can't get away and doesn't really try to fight it. With her left hand gently secured, I freed my right hand and began softly stroking her tender armpit. She began laughing and writhing immediately and must have realized that her right hand was also free, since she began attacking my left side. She managed to find a few good spots on my sides, but even so, it was a very one-sided battle, and she laughed uncontrollably as I prodded my fingers gently up and down her sides and zig-zagged across her armpit.

We continued thus for a few minutes and I asked if she was ready. She said "yes", but we had to prepare a few things. I excused myself for a moment, and when I returned, she was lying naked on my bed, with her 5'6" body covered across the middle with my bed sheet. I promptly finished undressing, lit a few candles, and dimmed the lights. After some kissing, caressing, and clitoral teasing, I reached for a nearby necktie, double-wrapped the thick end around her slender left wrist, and secured it to one of the bed stands.

While reaching for the other tie, I teased her, telling her how quickly I'd make her cry out our safe word - this while running my finger up and down her exposed armpit. (note: My reverse psychology worked, because she made every effort NOT to say the safe word! :devil2:)

I then did the same with the other wrist, securing it to the bed stand on the opposite side. Her arms were fully stretched, hands spanning from one edge of the bed to the other. I took up all of the slack in the ties, leaving her unable to lift her arms at all.

"Be nice," she pleaded.
"I'll be very nice..." I responded.

I removed the bed sheet and crawled on top of her. I cupped her head in my hands and kissed her while pressing my rock-hard erection up against her clitoris. "mmm..." she purred while thrusting gently. While still kissing her, I slowly moved my hands away from her head and down to the inside of her elbows. She tried to maintain our kiss but couldn't as she started giggling and then laughing. I ran my fingers along the inside of her arms making feather-like passes across the inside of her elbows.

I then slid down and began prodding both sides, from her armpits all the way down to her hips. Her laughter was musical, and I could feel her squirm and felt her pinned legs trying to kick beneath me.

"What was the safe word again? Could you remind me?" I said. But she was determined not to say it and instead continued laughing and writhing. I decided to up the ante and began licking her stomach in addition to the side-prodding. Slightly muffled shrieks began to pepper the melodious laughter. I continued for a couple of minutes and then let her have a much-deserved break.

For a break, I slid down slightly further and began running my tongue back and forth across her clitoris. She moaned and began thrusting. A minute later I began prodding her sides again (while my tongue still danced across her clitoris); she convulsed, laughed, thrusted, and moaned simultaneously.

She begged me to stop and said the feeling was too confusing.
I told her that more tickling would be "worth her while", but that she would have to ask me to.
She told me to start tickling again, and I happily complied.

I moved down to her knees, which are the MOST ticklish areas on her body.
I gave them a gentle squeeze and her legs jumped.
I then held one of her legs firmly in my hands and began licking her kneecap.
She went CRAZY - shrieks and laughter, thrashing and struggling.
It must have seemed like an eternity for her, but I only kept it up for a few seconds.

I asked if she was ready to say the safe word.
"No" but she pleaded that I not tickle her knees.
Fair enough. I then moved down to her beautiful size 9 feet.

I sat between her legs and held one of her feet in my lap.
She started laughing as I began tracing lines up and down her soles with my fingernails.
I explored every part, the ones I knew were ticklish and the ones that usually aren't.
She tried to kick and shrieked as I gently ran my fingers over the tops of her toes.
I gently pried apart her toes and used a finger to rub and scratch between them, which made her hysterical.
I even got a reaction out of her by raking my fingernails across her heel!
I caressed the outside edge of her foot, her arch, all of which made her giggle.
I lifted her foot and nibbled on the end of her toes, which sent shockwaves of laughter through her.

At some point she realized her other foot wasn't immobilized and swung it around to try to block me from tickling the foot I had originally isolated. Well, that's just an invitation to be tickled! I ran my fingers up the sole of one foot, then the other, then across the toes, around the side, all the while her feet were writing in an attempt to keep me from tickling them. Of course, it didn't work out like she planned.

I set down her feet and returned to pay more attention to her clitoris. She spread her legs apart for me and I began quickly passing my tongue back and forth over her clitoris. Using my arms, I gently held her legs apart and proceeded to lick her groin tendons. She laughed and shrieked, but with her legs pinned, was unable to do anything but suffer.

I returned my attention to the clitoris and resumed prodding her sides as well. She laughed, squirmed, and moaned, and as she approached climax, I made my prodding gentler and gentler and moved my hands to her erect nipples. Teasing and caressing her nipples, coupled with my tongue dancing rapidly across her clitoris, up and down, left and right, in moments sent her into the loudest and most intense orgasm I've ever given her.

I continued licking after her orgasm, for my own enjoyment, as her clitoris becomes EXTREMELY ticklish right after she cums. I stopped my torment after a few seconds, and I kissed her and let her revel in bliss for a few moments. She was of course, still tied up, which I certainly hadn't forgotten, and I had yet to orgasm.

"You know you never even said your safe word?"
She was surprised too, but she seemed proud that she had held out so long.
"Well, seeing that you're still tied up... you have two options," I said, very seriously. "Either you can tickle me until I orgasm, or I can tickle you until I orgasm." I gently ran one finger along her exposed armpit.
She laughed, "I think the emphasis there was a little bit off!"
I continued running my finger up and down her armpit, eliciting a squirm, while she considered her options.
She thought about it for a moment and decided she'd like to try tickling me.

epilogue: I'm going to sum up the rest very briefly. I untied her, and she tied me up just as I had tied her. She tickled, teased, and pleasured me, and I had what was perhaps the most intense orgasm of my life! Hope you enjoyed this anywhere near as much as I did! :wavingguy

Last edited:
Damn fine tale, very well told! Highly erotic!

I enjoyed reading it very much... but probably nowhere near as much as you enjoyed doing it!

Wow, that was a marvelously written, very sexy story. Thanks so much for sharing with us.

Very well written story. I do hope that you and your g/f do that more often and share the adventure:bowing:

I HATE YOU. HAVE I EVER TOLD YOU I REALLY HATE YOU!!!! Damn you to hell Neighbor...lol:kirby:

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back