• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

girlsticklinggirls.com

GTG

TMF Poster
Here we come to the rescue!! No need to cry over realtickling. We will be better.

We are an amazing combination of a tickling video company and a modeling agency!! And the best part is we are just starting to ramp up and 2008 will be amazing for us!!

If you haven't already please check out some of our tickling videos at:

www.clips4sale.com/studio/16271

also visit our company web page at:

www.girlsticklinggirls.com

We are based in LA and our models are real models and they are really ticklish!! The HOTTEST AND MOST TICKLISH GIRLS ANYWHERE!

Be patient......The best is yet to come......

Eric Skyler
President & CEO
Out of the box Modeling Agency
Girls Tickling Girls Entertainment

Wow!

Wow! Your stuff looks amazing! Any chance we can get a preview clip? :veryhappy

Free Preview Clip!!!!

Here is our super hot sexy tickle preview video!! Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eric Skyler
President & CEO
Out of the box Modeling Agency
Girls Tickling Girls Entertainment
http://www.girlsticklinggirls.com

Excellent stuff, looks great.

I notice so far nobody who has done one of your tickle videos, should they be lee or ler, has had their legs covered, except by nylons. heres hoping it stays that way, as this allows the ler to look vulnerable and powerful at the same time, which is perfect.

What about some more restraining bondage? That was a little weak for my taste, but the f/f stuff is great!

More restraining to come

Yes we will be having many different levels of girls being tied up. Just check back with us often and you'll find one you like!

GTG

What about some more restraining bondage? That was a little weak for my taste, but the f/f stuff is great!

i agree...more restraining bondage...on bed..ecc...
great site...glamour and fetish...

The clips look really good.
But the prices on clips4sale are rather high. if you have a look at what TC, Ticklecentral and other really successful companies like that charge, you will see that they have all adjusted their prices from the standard Clips4sale minute+2dollars formula.

Mmhmm, definitely a good start. I think the opportunity for people to buy "VIP Passes" to watch a taping of one of your productions is a fantastic idea as I'm sure those are bound to sell at least a little bit.

Shit, if I had the money/lived in the vicinity I'd be all over that. A solid A-/B+ so far but the potential is great.

Ticket sales for live productions

Yes check out the VIP passes sold for live productions. You get to watch a 4 hour girls tickling girls production at our studio in Hollywood. Watching these girls tickle each other live is AWESOME!!

here is the link

www.girlsticklinggirls.com/Ticket_Sales.html

We have had some ticket sales already and will continue to offer the tickets.

Eric Skyler
GTG

Mmhmm, definitely a good start. I think the opportunity for people to buy "VIP Passes" to watch a taping of one of your productions is a fantastic idea as I'm sure those are bound to sell at least a little bit.

Shit, if I had the money/lived in the vicinity I'd be all over that. A solid A-/B+ so far but the potential is great.

looks good--- best wishes to you all for this venture
have just looked at your c4sale page too--- some excellent clips there
and.the vip pass idea is a good one
many thanks and good luck with it all...Chris

Looks good. ^_^ I know the name is "Girls Tickling Girls" but... F/F just don't do it for me... Hehe! But I doubt that'll change your product.

I bought a membership to your site a few months ago and I was impressed with most of your material. Some of the hottest models around!

It's really no big deal, but isn't this the Review forum? It seems to me that this post belongs on the Link/Page Updates forum. Unless your intention is to review your own work, hehehe!

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back