• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Give some love...

Irishgirl

Verified
Hey everyone...I just wanted to leave maybe a sweet little thread for my sweetheart, ViperGTS. He has been very sick for the past couple of weeks, going off and on with a fever and what not. Hospital visits all the time. Suffering from still, Pneumonia and Pluerisy. And I thought it would be sweet if anyone would like to give some nice warm wishes for him to get better. :Kiss2:

Just wanted to let some of you know how he has been and just please keep him in your thoughts.

Ok thats all I guess.

I dont really post much lol.

Still new to this.

Now come on people I need to get me my LER back!!! lol kidding.

I'm sorry to hear that Viper is ill, IrishGirl!

Tell that man of yours that kwil and I hope he feels better soon!

Also, tell him we said he needs to...

Get better and make you clap your hands!

:grouphug:

Here's a little incentive for him to get better quickly.........

nest17nj.gif

I will keep him in my thoughts irish. Hope he gets better soon. :D :D

Viper, I know it sucks to be laid out, man. I hope you bounce back quickly.

Psssssst... hey Viper... if the nurses haven't let you tickle them yet, they aren't gonna... lose the wishful thinking and get better will ya???

Viper, I know you hadn't been feeling well for a while. I am very sorry to hear that you are still feeling poorly, my friend. I hope you feel better very soon.

All the best,
Mitch

irishgirl... my thoughts are with you.. let's hope he gets better fast.. he is very lucky to have someone like you in his life.

isabeau

I hope you get better very soon Viper, I know Irishgirl misses you. I can understand feeling bad for a long while. So get better, man.

Hang in there, Viper. I've been there all too many times and know it's no fun. Give yourself time once you start feeling better. It will take a while to get back to normal. But then, normal is no fun anyway! ;)

Ann

Well Wishes To A Future Friend

Get well soon Viper! You have a nice young lady as your girlfriend to make a thread for your recovery. Look forward to seeing you back on the boards. See ya soon my new friend! :triangle:

Is that enough love, or should I break out the baby talk too? *giggles*

Hey Viper......... LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ok... get better hun.....

Pssssst...Viper

Get well, darn it...I enjoy your posts appreciate your poiny of view & we ALL want you to come back home.
If you'll recuperate, I WON't Rob a Bank on Memorial Day Weekend.
Deal?

BUG :cool:

Tell him to get off his back and quit being a whimp!!!!!

Just kidding. Get well soon. Drink lots of liquids and stuff.

Find that nurse pic that Mimi used a while back. That ought to help.

Is Irishgirl reading this? Then play dumb.

I have no idea what I was talking about, Irishgirl. And neither does Viper.

Did I play it cool?

*get well hugs* Damn. Was hoping that Viper was feeling better by now. Hang in there Viper. You better be well enough for NEST. I really want to see you two again. Sending my healing vibes your way.

Heya, Viper, you just get some blue Ballz (you should know what I mean), and think WWJD (What Would Jesus Drive) and get better to make Irish start squealing and waving her hands around, okay? ;)

Smiley

Please pass on my best wishes for his speedy recovery.

He has nice taste in girlfriends, too. :wavingguy

Oh

He'll live. I save my love for those who stuck out bootcamp and are curently putting their ass on the line in Iraq or Afghanistan. They're the ones who deserve it.

AfterTheRain said:
He'll live. I save my love for those who stuck out bootcamp and are curently putting their ass on the line in Iraq or Afghanistan. They're the ones who deserve it.

The young lady merely asked the forum users for best wishes to her ill lover. No reason to have such an attitude. Besides who'd want to fight for Bush or this unnecessary war anyway? To make sure that rich people get their oil to overprice? Id send my love to the soldiers who walk off the battlefield and go home to their families so they dont waste their lives. :disgust:

Please send my good wishs to Viper too... Even though i don't know i'm that good, i know him well enough to want to see him here as fast as possible. Best of luck to you two.

What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back