• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Goldenmoon tickles Kathy (Last Laugh He series #1, free clip)

The Last Laugh

3rd Level Green Feather
Hello everyone,

Now that my work on Last Laugh Dalet is done, it's time to start a new series. I've just added the first clip in the Last Laugh He series on my Clips4Sale.com store. It stars two new models: Goldenmoon (not her real name, of course) and Kathy. The latter is the first one to get tickled, mostly on her upper body in this particular clip (though she is also ticklish on her feet). You may notice that her laugh can be rather unusual at times. Also, Goldenmoon's style is quite different than the one seen in the portrait picture below. It's partially goth, with colorful hair extensions. She'll go back to her more down to earth portrait look later in the series.

Biscuit said:
One had no idea they read DragonLance in Canadia. Tall and platinum-blonde, however, she's certainly not.

Nope, she calls herself Goldenmoon, not Goldmoon. It's kind of her artist name (as a photo model). She isn't a cleric of the old gods and she isn't in love with a tall silent type who gets melted by a black dragon's acid blast.

Actually, I've read several of the DragonLance novels myself, mainly the Chronicles and the Legends when I was about 15 years old. I don't know if that's where Goldenmoon got her inspiration.

Biscuit said:
Got what he deserved.

I'm not a big fan of Riverwind myself. A rather boring character, really.

Biscuit said:
The girl she was tormenting sounds like a gerbil on helium when her feet are flicked lightly just so. One hopes this was explored further.

Hehe, interesting comparison. She did have a very unusual laugh sometimes. You can bet that we did work on her feet during the shoot. You'll get to see the results later in the series.

What's New

6/8/2024
If you need to report a post the report button is to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back