• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Great Video on Youtube I found

Despite the controversy surrounding the ethics of the video. I'm not seeing the complaints when it comes to how ticklish, or lack of ticklishness, of the woman. She's getting a pedicure, she's not actually being tickled; even if it's being done with a toothbrush. A woman can be very ticklish on her feet and still get a pedicure without running out of the nail salon.

Despite the controversy surrounding the ethics of the video. I'm not seeing the complaints when it comes to how ticklish, or lack of ticklishness, of the woman. She's getting a pedicure, she's not actually being tickled; even if it's being done with a toothbrush. A woman can be very ticklish on her feet and still get a pedicure without running out of the nail salon.
Well if you're asking. Out of all the videos I bought, only like 3 of them were ticklish. But still, the visual is a huge attraction.

If we're talking about the original video you posted from YouTube (https://www.youtube.com/ watch?v=sX9_Xl-7qWY), it surrre sounds like him. Same accent, same intonations, same methods of expression. He also favoured a toothbrush. What makes you certain it's not him?

Edit to add: Now that his site is back online and I can see his other videos, it's definitely him. Exact same camera angles (including ropey technique), a penchant for "very mature" women, the same uninformed expressions on some of the women he's filmed.

Something else I'm willing to put money on is that he's watching this very thread.

He's been doing this for 16 years. He gets around. Oregon & Washington are not far from each other. I know he shot the owner of Kitsap Chiropractic in WA a few years ago. He has shot women in medical uniforms with a nametag, but he'll call them by a different name in his descriptions (so there's even a loss of honesty in THAT.)

Some of his pages (Ethnicfoot, BBWFoot, EngleFoot, etc.) features women in sandier, dustier places so that may have been his time in AZ. And he has definitely worked with pro-models as well. He has not only noted them in his still photos, but he also operates a straightforward fetish site.

He's been doing this for 16 years. He gets around. Oregon & Washington are not far from each other. I know he shot the owner of Kitsap Chiropractic in WA a few years ago. He has shot women in medical uniforms with a nametag, but he'll call them by a different name in his descriptions (so there's even a loss of honesty in THAT.)

Some of his pages (Ethnicfoot, BBWFoot, EngleFoot, etc.) features women in sandier, dustier places so that may have been his time in AZ. And he has definitely worked with pro-models as well. He has not only noted them in his still photos, but he also operates a straightforward fetish site.

I'm surprised he isn't in prison right now.

I've always been amazed at how that guy has gotten away with it for so long. I suppose it's in the category of "legal, but ethically wrong."

I've always been amazed at how that guy has gotten away with it for so long. I suppose it's in the category of "legal, but ethically wrong."

Regrettably I've lived a great deal of my life, both sexual and otherwise the same way... :D

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back