• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Gum chewing while tickled

Justman1979

Verified
I am not sure if it's just me,but I seem to notice in more videos the ticklee is chewing gum. It may be the logical adult on me but it seems risky to be laughing heavily and potentially suck in the gum... Is there a reason to allow this, as in does it help the person as a de-stresser or something or is it a case where they can fake it well enough to not be concerned?

Ive noticed it too... both in tickler and ticklee. Not sure why its a thing, but I believe Tommy from TA did mention it years ago as being something he did for production purposes. Not sure if it has a legit reason for filming. I suspect it must since its pretty common in videos

Not just you! I've noticed too and happen to dislike it. But for professionalism, not safety. I have no more interest in seeing models chewing gum while tickling or being tickled than I would seeing them chew food. Gum off camera is fine, but during a shoot? No.

I've seen that in only one video and I found it annoying as hell. It's distasteful, shows a blatant lack of class and is borderline dangerous for the 'lee :sowrong:

When teaching or choreographing stage combat my first rule was NO GUM. It's too easy to aspirate in the heat of the moment and can kill.

In this particular case the producer risks turning a pleasantly harmless video into a snuff movie.

When teaching or choreographing stage combat my first rule was NO GUM. It's too easy to aspirate in the heat of the moment and can kill.

In this particular case the producer risks turning a pleasantly harmless video into a snuff movie.

Lol it would be a snuff if he actually went with editing and publishing it AFTER the death of the actor, in which case we could seriously question the sanity of the studio (and admire their ability to evade jail). +1 for balls but -1 for sadism I suppose :rolleyes: That said, I shouldn't laugh, it is a serious issue.

Last edited:
Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back