• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Happy "Big Game" Day

Jagermeistered

Level of Tangerine Feather
I'm pushing for the Giants; only because my big booby blonde, bartender friend - is hoping for the win!

Who will win?

I don't give a shit! Post any pre-game, post-game; thoughts here.

Helluva game.

I thought the commercials stank for the most part though.

Pats choke again dammit. i had money on both teams, but lost on the over. god i hate low scoring games!

Giants win I'm soooo happy right now! Giants forever!

Pats choke again dammit. i had money on both teams, but lost on the over. god i hate low scoring games!

You spent an entire season on my arse and made a thread to vex me.....allow me to give you some back!

Giants superbowl against Pats.......2/0!

Brady sucks! Nothing else really matters........:laughhard:

Giants win I'm soooo happy right now! Giants forever!

I'll forgive Eli for playing the whining punk during his draft. Only because he's managed to beat Brady not once but twice.

Do I see some serious ownership in the making???

Damn kurch........did you bet?

You should be a rich man my dear.......and allow me to borrow a couple thousand from you for your insight!

Only a gentlemens bet with my friend of 30 years. I buy him lunch if he wins he buys me lunch if I win. We are about 50/50. This year he won. :D

And no I am not rich..... yet anyway :p

I didnt watch the game, because I dont like football, but, I just read that some rapper supposedly flipped the middle finger to the camera before they could cut away to commercial.

Did anyone else hear about or see this?

Mitch

Only a gentlemens bet with my friend of 30 years. I buy him lunch if he wins he buys me lunch if I win. We are about 50/50. This year he won. :D

And no I am not rich..... yet anyway :p

You called the superbowl verbatim and all you get is lunch?

You are truly a gentleman because I would've tried to get that one to the bank.

That was a terrific game. Eli Manning cememnted his place in Canton. 2-0 against Brady in Super Bowls. Amazing. That catch by Manningham will be shown for years.

Tom Brady might play for the Pats a couple more seasons, but he'll never play another Superbowl. He could have been one of NFLS great quarterbacks, but hes history now.

You spent an entire season on my arse and made a thread to vex me.....allow me to give you some back!

Giants superbowl against Pats.......2/0!

Brady sucks! Nothing else really matters........:laughhard:

Puleease! you cant compare the two. at least the Pats actually won football games this year. :laughhard:

Puleease! you cant compare the two. at least the Pats actually won football games this year. :laughhard:

To be completely honest, I haven't watched a game (or too much tv at that matter) since November and I didn't watch more than 5minutes of the game last night.

But guess what? You are right....there is no comparison.

But I love the fact that Brady got owned by Eli Manning's whining baby brother.....very little tops that and I don't have to make a nasty season long thread about it either. What you did was foul and the fact you kept it up all season long was just a way to dig at me because we beat your team last time they played. That's why I didn't respond and even stopped reading the thread; unlike you it takes me a lot to refer to a person, let alone an entire football team "excrement." I won't give that nonsense my time or energy

So I'm enjoying every bit of this my dear. Hope you didn't lose too much money.:laughhard:

To be completely honest, I haven't watched a game (or too much tv at that matter) since November and I didn't watch more than 5minutes of the game last night.

But guess what? You are right....there is no comparison.

But I love the fact that Brady got owned by Eli Manning's whining baby brother.....very little tops that and I don't have to make a nasty season long thread about it either. What you did was foul and the fact you kept it up all season long was just a way to dig at me because we beat your team last time they played. That's why I didn't respond and even stopped reading the thread; unlike you it takes me a lot to refer to a person, let alone an entire football team "excrement." I won't give that nonsense my time or energy

So I'm enjoying every bit of this my dear. Hope you didn't lose too much money.:laughhard:

Im sure you checked out my Browns thread every week! admit it! and it wasnt started because they beat us. i started it because the first game of the year, they choked and knocked me out of my football pool! i actually gave them some credit and picked them. i should have known better! live and learn!

The Patriots won thirteen games, the Browns won four and they both finished the season the same - not champions. On to the next one.

The Patriots won thirteen games, the Browns won four and they both finished the season the same - not champions. On to the next one.

A nice try to demean the Pats. but a failed attempt. comparing the Pats, multi time Superbowl winners and runner ups, to basically an above average college team, (browns) just doesnt work.

Doesn't matter how good your season was dude, fact is Brady and the Pats are not the Champs
Wrong!!..Brady and the Pats are AFC CHAMPS!!!!.. and the giants are NFC champs. The Superbowl is nothing more than Fanfare at the end of the season to make those son of a bitches richer than they already are..period ! The fact that the Patriots had a party after the superbowl and were dancing around, shows what Football is REALLY about...$$$$$$

Im sure you checked out my Browns thread every week! admit it! and it wasnt started because they beat us. i started it because the first game of the year, they choked and knocked me out of my football pool! i actually gave them some credit and picked them. i should have known better! live and learn!

For starters, but don't delude yourself into thinking I checked your thread every week. I told you the foul comment you made turned me completely off. Besides, I don't gain a dollar in my pocket or enhance the quality of my life over any sport. I have to hunt and kill so I can eat dear; no 8,5 and 40 for me.

If you truly knew better you wouldn't waste your money betting on sports teams. And if you knew better than that you would've bet the Giants to win, not the Pats. I knew when that matchup came about I knew they were not going to make it.

I won't go as far as to say the Pats are done. They're in the playoffs pretty much every year. However, things have dramatically changed for them especially since they got busted a few years back. Maybe they'll out the slump and over the hump next year.

But don't get it twisted, I like the Browns, but I don't build my life around them or any other sports team and it'll stay that way unless one of them gives me some money.

If you truly knew better you wouldn't waste your money betting on sports teams. And if you knew better than that you would've bet the Giants to win, not the Pats. I knew when that matchup came about I knew they were not going to make it.
I'm curious how you would know this?..Did Eli Mannings whinning little brother Peyton Manning tell you this tidbit?

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back