• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Have you ever had someone figure out your fetish?

dig5446

TMF Master
I used to work with a guy, who once told me he believed I had a shoe fetish, because anytime a girl entered the room, I looked at her feet. I became very embarrassed and changed the subject. If I was that obvious, I could only wonder what the girls thought? Has anyone ever been correctly identified as a foot/tickling enthusiast by someone in your life? (or very close, in my case - I was thinking about tickling, not shoes).

I have had my own parents and close friends at times on accident find tickle talk and other things that dealt with tickling on the computer screen when i forgot to close out of it when i was done and they wanted to use the computer. But they never thought anything of it other then that. They just closed it out and went about thier business or said something to me about it in a funny kidding way. Thank goodness they did not and still have not found out.

But normally i'm always very good at keeping my tickling fetish hidden on the computer.

I reckon a couple of my female friends have their suspicions...

but if anything they've been encouraging about it. One got very playful with regards to my tickles. And of course all the gals love a ticklish guy. :D

As far as I can remember , if anyone had, they never said anything directly to me about it.

Wouldn't care if they did or not.
Nothing to be ashamed of in my mind.

TTD

Figured it out?

This happened a couple of years ago...

I have a friend I do Renfaire with in San Diego who came close to figuring it out. We were hanging out with our pirate friends (being environmenally friendly and all) and drinking and such (as you tend to do at faire). This was a night Michelle decided to get drunk. She's a very good friend of mine, and married to a really great guy.

Off the cuff she started talking about trying to find my website but couldn't so she was searching for it using search engines. She came across someone's site who had posted a link to my site on it as "this is a real cool site." I forgot the site but it was a personal foot fetish website.

I just brushed it off as "oh its probably someone who found my site and liked it a lot."

She then went into how she wishes her husband would play with her feet more and how she likes her toes sucked, etc.

Michelle drunk is very amusing :) I will have to admit. Before anyone asks if she is ticklish etc, yes she is. I don't think she remembered the conversation because it didn't come up again any other time, but it was amusing.

I am sure most people in the group know I like tickling only because I do it so much to those in the pillory at faire when I work in San Diego. It's hard being the magistrate... so hard...

Yes the two receptionists at my first steel plant I worked at knew about my foot tickling fetish.

The second plant a secretary found out about my foot tickling fetish.

Now my Cardiologist, after I tickled her feet and proposed a deal this March, that if I can get my weight, cholesterol and bp down I get to tickle her feet!!

My brother and my ex-girlfriend are the only one that know. It's funny, my other friends would sooner accept that I pee in a parking lot (metephorically speaking) then actually enjoy tickling. The irony of what some consider normal behavior.

some yes some no, my current boss almost found out. back in 99 i Joined an ICQ group and forgot about it. i havent used ICQ for about 4 years till about recently i started useing it again, anyway my boss and his boss decided to google there names to see what they if they could find anying on the Net about them. they then desided to google me. and that damn group poped up. i played it off that it wasnt me but some other guy with my name. i then when home tryed to remeber what the hell my ICQ # and password to remove me from that group.

One female friend that I tickle a lot figured it out. And another that I talk with a lot about it (she likes tickling too). But I prefer to refer to it as an "interest" vs a "fetish". Fetish has such a sexual conotation to it.

Also had a stripper who was giving me a lap dance figure it out! LOL! I guess that wasn't too hard considering I was tickling the heck out of her the whole time!

:blaugh:

~ toyou

toyou, got a question for ya. Was this stripper a friend of yours, because people aren't allowed to touch strippers but they are allowed to touch you.
Hell, some places don't allow even the strippers to touch at all, like in that movie, Closer.

In answer to the thread, every one of my girlfriends knew about my interest in tickling and in feet. My girlfriend who waitressed at Hooters caught on first hand when I massaged her feet after work one night. I usually started tickle fights if my hunnies and I were ever alone at home. Same goes with every girl I've had sex with, by tickling during foreplay and kissing their feet.

Of course I don't always use tickling just for sexual desires, I do it on playful occasions with cousins, my stepsister, and such. Not that I'm a sex offender but just to lighten the mood or cheer someone up.

jersey_tickler said:
toyou, got a question for ya. Was this stripper a friend of yours, because people aren't allowed to touch strippers but they are allowed to touch you.
Hell, some places don't allow even the strippers to touch at all, like in that movie, Closer.

Its a local "Gentlemens Club" and I have only been there twice. The first time I asked if it was ok if I tickled her (while I was tickling her) and she said yes. The second time the girl didn't say yes or no...but eventually asked me to stop because it was distracting her. ;)

~ toyou

It's been figured out by a few of my female friends in the past, sure.....during many of the occasions where I'd be hanging out with any of them where it'd be just the two of us was usually when I'd be playing with their feet....rubbing/tickling them....those that figured it out were pretty sure about it...given just HOW I'd be doing it....as well as the length of time I'd be spending doing it!!! :cool2:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/16/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT,. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back