• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

HDS's commission done Sakuya FF/F

Kalamos said:
I've learnt that ppl tend to be a bit secretive: they rarely tell you square and fair what they want. Just a few do. But they are a tiny vocal part of a larger silent group.
Most users keep to themselves, and it's rare occurence when they allow you to get a glimpse at that special private imagery of theirs.
I've found that too, but I think it's more because people don't know exactly what it is they want usually. I've also seen some people in the forum who are very vocal about what goes on in their head, and lets just say some things are meant to stay secretive.

Umojar said:
I've found that too, but I think it's more because people don't know exactly what it is they want usually. I've also seen some people in the forum who are very vocal about what goes on in their head, and lets just say some things are meant to stay secretive.
Maybe that was a bit of a generalisation, but it's sure tough drawing a line between what ppl want, and what they would actually pay for.

I noticed that "fan base" and "paying customers" do not always overlap, as user groups, but I can't rely on statistics to say who's who.

I am fairly sure that a lot happens behind the scenes, and I would not be surprised if actual customers were the quietest users in the bunch.

BTW, congrats on your commission job. :)

Thanks dude. I sure wish I could find more of this group of paying customers you're talkin about. I've done a few other commissions before and it depends on the people usually with how descriptive they are. I ask if they have anything in mind, and a lot of times they don't. That usually ends up being really good for me, because I've had a few that were very elaborate, and most of the time they don't get done just because they've made it so descriptive that it restricts me too much and it blocks my creativity. I could sure use the business now though. I'm broke as a joke... -_-

Umojar said:
Thanks dude. I sure wish I could find more of this group of paying customers you're talkin about.
Hehehe... Wish I could draw paying ppl from the hat as magicians do with rabbits.

Actually, while overly descriptive requests might stiffle creativity somewhat, they are a boon when drawer's block strikes.
I am awful at coming up with own fetish ideas. Maybe I find it embarassing, as if drawing after my own fantasies were a bit like coming out to complete strangers.

The real problem I face with reqs isn't about following directions, but being able to cram all those things in a physically watchable pic.
For example, when they ask a char so and so, showing this and that, assaulted by a certain villain, with a particular tattoo and a cloak, and a sword, and all the henchmen of his, and don't ever forget stockings, by gods' will, how are we supposed to do that? :D

But as long as the scene is not too cramped, I'd rather follow guidelines.
I can safely add personal touches later, in the form of little cameos or geeky details, such as mecha posters, initials on jewellery or clothing, and so on.

Speaking of business, I am going out on a limb now, and I am probably hurting my own chances too, but if you recall well, I suggested at least two potential sources for commission work, in the past
Three, if you check the threads closely.

Just buy me a cup of tea when you become filthy rich and nauseatingly famous.

;)

Umojar said:
Thanks dude. I sure wish I could find more of this group of paying customers you're talkin about. I've done a few other commissions before and it depends on the people usually with how descriptive they are. I ask if they have anything in mind, and a lot of times they don't. That usually ends up being really good for me, because I've had a few that were very elaborate, and most of the time they don't get done just because they've made it so descriptive that it restricts me too much and it blocks my creativity. I could sure use the business now though. I'm broke as a joke... -_-

Theres no shortage of commissions on art sites like DA. Maybe you should try that. Its good for exposure and advertizement, if you think you're good enough. If your fanbase is small, however, then its better to wait until enough of a general audiance likes your art. Offering your services to the same crowd isn't going to give you optimum responses. And, if you're looking for challenges and things that will spark your creativity, its better to associate with different sorts of people and be a member of several art sites at once.

The company you keep and the themes you follow has/have alot to do with whose going to hire you.

Last edited:
That's exactly what I meant Kal. It's hard to put all those things together. I'm better with them giving me a direction rather than specific details.

I think the real problem with coming up with fetish pics(for me anyway) is trying to figure out how to make the next one different from the others. The next thing is how to make them different from other stuff that's been posted. As for the commissions... I'll have to check what these sources are tomorrow, as I have no idea what you're referring to, and my mind is going from lack of sleep... but yes, you'll have your tea if it does work out. :ayyy:

I guess I'll give DA a shot too. I already have an account, but I don't do anything other than post work there. I think I'm good enough to do it, I just have to convince other people, if you know what I mean. I just need to post a higher variety of work and just advertise more in general there.

Tickling pictures are very redundant. The key to keeping it fresh is to try drawing at new angles, perspectives, and make other themes a part of the picture as well. Backgrounds are also very important since they set a scene and are a story in and of themselves.

As for DA, yes, posting more of your general work will give everyone who goes to your page a taste and sample of what you're capable of. Commissions are more likely that way.

another awesome pic of you, Umojar:

Five Red stars by this Excellent pic.

:redstar: :redstar: :redstar: :redstar: :redstar:

Good luck in your day...Good luck in your life....Greetings. ;)

What's New

6/16/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT,. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back