• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hello everyone!

karasmiles

My name is Kara. I have seen this site before through my ex husband. I didn't have the opportunity to create a profile for myself before. When I did have the opportunity, I didn't have the courage. I thought that this was a sickness. Well, I'm fed up with thinking that and I'm ready to explore life now.

I am a bit old for starting over. I will be 40 this year. I am told that I look much younger. I certainly hope so, heaven knows I work at it.

I live in the hills in a house that I mostly built by myself. Nothing too fancy, but it is all mine.

Sorry this is getting long. I think that I have always been interested in tickling. I used to tickle my little sister and friends and mostly avoided letting them get hold of me. Back then, I didn't like to be the one getting it. That started to change later. I didn't like it with my husband, he was just too rough. This may sound weird, but he had girlfriends and I was really glad. He was not nice and I was glad when he chose to leave. I had a friend who would explore this tickling side with me, but her husband was transferred and now I'm alone in that area.

I hope to meet and chat with new friends here. I am really scared and excited.

Thanks for listening so far.

Kara

Welcome to our happy little corner of the internet. Here there are loads of people who share your interest in tickling, and if you have any questions about anything feel free to ask.

My name is Kara. I have seen this site before through my ex husband. I didn't have the opportunity to create a profile for myself before. When I did have the opportunity, I didn't have the courage. I thought that this was a sickness. Well, I'm fed up with thinking that and I'm ready to explore life now.

Welcome, Kara. I had to quote this part of your post because I'm glad to hear that you've accepted that tickling isn't such a bad thing. I think you'll find that the TMF is a very friendly place most of the time. I wish you well in your exploration. :)

Hi Kara and welcome to TMF. You will find many great people in this forum. Take your time and make friends and you will find that we will open our arms to you.
Feel free to PM me if you would like to talk. :hello:

Don

Welcome Kara! email me immediately to set up a tickling session with me. its standard procedure with any new female members. :fingerscrossed:

Welcome Kara! email me immediately to set up a tickling session with me. its standard procedure with any new female members. :fingerscrossed:

Kara

Welcome to the site oddly enough,the name of my big rig truck is Kara But I named her after Supergirl's Kryptonian name

Please pay no attention to what that old goat Maniactickler says he's mostly harmless :D

Welcome to the TMF, Kara, and congratulations on making your first posts. :D This is a wonderful place, have fun here.

I'm sure you'll have no trouble finding people to get to know here.

Welcome to the TMF karasmiles. This is a great place to have fun. :bounce:

:welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome:

You didn't start so late. I was 48 when I found this place so have fun and look around.

Welcome Ms. Kara. Lots of really nice folks wandering around in this community.

Welcome to the tmf Kara and I hope you enjoy yourself here. I also hope you feel comfy enough to post a pic of yourself one day.

Welcome Kara!

This is a great community of people who share your interest
& your never too old. I hope you enjoy yourself here!

Just be you and have a blast. You'll fit right in! :)

- Chey

What's New

6/17/2024
Visit Door 44 Productions for ticklign clips! Details in the D44 box below.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back