• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hello, My Name Is Tamia.........

Tamia78

Verified
........and I think I'm turning into a Gadget Junkie!:facepalm2:

No, seriously, I bought an Itouch (32G, btw :D) about a month ago, and can't get enough of it. I've been adding applications I will probably only use once, lol. My new Blackberry arrived a couple days ago, and I haven't put the thing down. Next is a new 42" Flat Screen to replace the dinosaur I bought from Moses ages ago. After that, my early Xmas present is one of those cute lil' mini notebooks......hopefully in hot pink! :gonao:
3k-razor-400-mini-notebook.jpg

I NEED HELP!

Okay, not really, but it sure is fun. That's where you guys come in. What gadgets out there do YOU think are cool? What is the thing you just can't put down? Is there something out there that you just HAVE to have? Enlighten me!

--T

I bought a babypink mini notebook about a year ago, and I rarely
use it. It's too small, it overheats after like 30 minutes, and I make
too many typos with it. I generally only use it when I'm traveling and
I don't have to have my work laptop. It's light and easy to stuff in my
backpack. Otherwise, it stays in a drawer.

You know what I have Tamia that I love. My Sirius Radio. If I remember you loved it too. I can not go without satellite radio now, and highly recommend it to anyone that wants something more.

And yes even though your not a gamer per say, I would say get a PS3, you get the blue ray player, it emds up being an entire media entertainment center, and its bluetooth compatable, and built in wi-fi. Who knows, you may find a game you like.....if nothing else you can get NCAA 2010 and play as Okla. St, and beat the crap out of Oklahoma everytime Oklahoma win this season!

U is bestest!

Rob

i has a psp i use a lot for interner i have a mp3 player i cannot use till i get the charger i have a dvd player a puter i want another xbox 360 and a laptop but im very very broke darn it

I bought a babypink mini notebook about a year ago, and I rarely
use it. It's too small, it overheats after like 30 minutes, and I make
too many typos with it. I generally only use it when I'm traveling and
I don't have to have my work laptop. It's light and easy to stuff in my
backpack. Otherwise, it stays in a drawer.

Well, damn, that makes me sad. I really wanted one, too. That still may not stop me from getting one, lol.

Hopefully, I'm gonna inherit a PS3, but I've thought about getting a PSP at least. I hear the blu-ray is definitely a plus!

--T

I always have my phone around (ENV3.) And I'm on my computer way to much.

I also go through phases when I'm obsessed with my Gameboys. :)

Recently My Ipod died and my reaction prompted my dad to remark that I am addicted to it. He was joking but it did get me to thinking.

But I lasted the 4 days before my new one (with $25 expedited shipping) arrived. I definitely DON'T have a problem

hey tech gadgetess......:bowing:

I heard a rumor that you can connect your blackberry phone and use it as a wireless modum for thy laptop.

truth or fiction? :illogical

hey tech gadgetess......:bowing:

I heard a rumor that you can connect your blackberry phone and use it as a wireless modum for thy laptop.

truth or fiction? :illogical

REALLY?????? That would be great! I'll check it out! Thanks, Jaba!

That, my laptop, and my super custom desktop of doom are my favorite gadgets. And my roomba. I mean... I have a robot that cleans my floor. It doesn't really save me any work I couldnt do myself in like 5 minutes... I just like the concept of it really. =D

I've thought about a roomba..........but the thing is too darn slow!:bubbly:

First on my list is a 47 inch LG 120hrtz. My dream TV! I already have the PS3 and the Xbox 360. Just bought a laptop. Toshiba.

But I still love my ball in the cup. It's a ball attached to a cup. Ooops! I missed the cup. Oh! Thats ok because it's attached to a string that's attached to a cup.

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back