• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hello TMF, i'm new...

ticklish latin

TMF Poster
Hello all, ive recently become a member, so i'm still learning how this works... pls feel free to talk to me, i appreciate any help

Welcome to the Forum, ticklish latin. I hope you find your stay rewarding! If you have any specific questions about how it all works, you can always post about them in the Technical Assistance Forum, or ask around, maybe in the Chatroom, or e-mail one of the moderators if the problem is very persistant.

We're happy to have you! :veryhappy

Bienvenido!

Bienvenido, ticklish latin, es muy agradable de ver mas miembros de Europa! :)

Welcome, make yourself at home. As Marauder said, don't hesitate to ask if you need any help. My Spanish is not very good, most probably your English is much better! :)

Te Wana Wenga, and have fun! Glad to have you join us.:cool:

thanx Hal

thank you Haltickling,

i appreciate ur help... and hey, ur spanish seems to be real good ;)

thank u too marauder

Welcome to the digs, dude. If you don't understand most of what our friend Dave here says, well, you'll fit right in. :D

Well enough alone...

At least Dave got his signature back to something comprehensible...Hi Tk Latin, BTW! Q

Hello tl,

Good to have you with us. Hope you have fun!

Myriads

Bienvenidos al TMF! Estoy de acuerdo con el Senor Hal; es un placer tener otro miembro de Europa aqui. En cual parte de Espana vives tu?

glen a.k.a. flaco

hola glentickle, soy de Madrid.

Thank you ALL for ur messages...and yes tklr5150, i dont understand what our friend Dave says...but Dave, thanx anyway, i hope to have some fun too ;)

glentickle!

Hey...Hi! Haven't seen hide nor hair of you in a bit! Thought perhaps you were on Bloombergs transition team, so I didn't want to joggle your elbow! :wow: Q

To gjackal

Aww, shucks, gjackal, you noticed! I've been working ridiculously long hours for a couple of months -- lagging far behind on my posts. How's everybody been doing around here? Well, good to be back...

glen

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/29/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip fetish store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back