• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hello

syzygy

TMF Expert
Hi, I'm Syzygy...and I've been a lurker here for awhile now -buries head in his hands- I'm so ashamed. Anyway, I think I'm all ready to come out of my shy phase and actually start posting and getting involved. I made this post as a way of breaking the ice and getting comfortable. Also, it's a notice of my presence that way when you see me post you won't be like "ZOMFG who's this lurker ass-hole?" Anyway, nice to meet you all.

Hi, I'm Syzygy...and I've been a lurker here for awhile now -buries head in his hands- I'm so ashamed. Anyway, I think I'm all ready to come out of my shy phase and actually start posting and getting involved. I made this post as a way of breaking the ice and getting comfortable. Also, it's a notice of my presence that way when you see me post you won't be like "ZOMFG who's this lurker ass-hole?" Anyway, nice to meet you all.

why be ashamed? my bestest friend here on the forum was a long time lurker...she said i was the reason she decided to delurk....nothing wrong with being a lurker...most members are...anyway...welcome to the land of the delurksville peeps...and i would never say who is this lurker ass hole lol...you are funny....have a great time posting..:)

I don't get lurkers. What are you afraid of, text?

In any case, welcome.

Welcme to posting, syzygy, and there's no reason to be ashamed. I lurked here for sux month before making my first post. :D

Hello Syzygy.

Welcome to the posting side of the TMF. It looks like you've jumped in with both feet! Hope you enjoy.

Myriads

Hello Syzygy,
I'm Helena. It's nice to meet you.
I think lurking is fine. Now, you want to post. Good for you. Enjoy yourself.
:p:p:p:p:p

Wow, thank you guys...you know, for not ridiculing me or burning me at the stake. Anyway, it's a lot easier now that I've seen some familiar names welcome (Mainly Isabeau, Myriads, And Mills...who may be my favorite author here on the TMF) Anyway, once again, thanks.

I just registered here and I guess it will be fun.

welcome to the forum....you could start your own intro thread if you wished...anyway it can be fun, depending on how you view it...so have fun here lol...

Welcome Syzygy!! So you were afraid you were gonna be burned at the stake? Oh but this is TMF, as you must've noticed from your lurking ways, this is probably the nicest and most welcoming board out there ever!
Have as much fun as possible!

:wavingguy

Hi you! Is your screenname a Putnam County Spelling Bee reference? If so, you rock! :xpulcy:

And anyway, welcome to the forum. :wavingguy

Actually, my name is not from that, it derives from a much more nerdy story...basically it's what Atari would've been called if another company hadn't taken the name.

Wow, thank you guys...you know, for not ridiculing me or burning me at the stake. Anyway, it's a lot easier now that I've seen some familiar names welcome (Mainly Isabeau, Myriads, And Mills...who may be my favorite author here on the TMF) Anyway, once again, thanks.

Welcome aboard!! Its always nice to see someone delurk and join in the madness. :D

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back