• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hey, Remember Munchausen?

munchausen

TMF Expert
Hi everyone,

I know I have not been the most prolific of writers lately, and that those of you who have been kind enough to read and enjoy my stories have been waiting a long time for anything new. Anyway, I just wanted to announce that my first MTJ Publishing e-novella, entitled The Chronicles of Soraya Blackheart, Volume I[I], is scheduled to be released tomorrow (June 9). I think it brings together some of the most intriguing elements of The Voyage Out series with entirely new characters and an entirely new storyline -- in other words, you don't have to have read any of TVO to enjoy it, but you might enjoy it a bit more if you're familiar with that world. The best part is, the novella is illustrated by the incomparable FTKL!

Anyway, I hope you'll check it out and enjoy it. I haven't abandoned The Voyage Out either -- keep your eyes peeled for more later this summer.

Thanks!
[/I]

P.S. My inability to turn off italics on this board should not be taken as a reflection of my writing abilities -- just of my overall intelligence.

Italics? Why, this calls for EXCLAMATION POINTS!!!!!!

A new Munchausen creation is always an occasion for cheers.
Munch, being prolific is admirable but being consistently superlative when you do publish is well worth the longeurs between installments.
Better shake the 'ol piggy bank to make sure I can download Soraya's saga as soon as it's available.

Thanks!

Well, that's as close to a celebrity endorsement as I can get on this forum! Thanks for the support, and I hope the novel doesn't disappoint!

A very good read. It's good to see you producing new work again.

Myriads

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back