• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hi Ya'll!!!......He's heeeeere! :-)

Tamia78

Verified
IMG_0129.JPGHey Errbody!

Told you I'd be back when Lil man is born to update and post a pic or two! That is if I can navigate the new Forum!

Parenthood is a whole different ball game and I LOVE it! I can't love this little one enough. He is amazing! But I'm kinda biased. :)

I hope you guys are doing well. Looking over this forum I see some I know, but more I don't know. I was thinking about my last NEST the other day and realized how much I really missed being a part of the TMF and all of you.

Anyways, Kai Alexander was born November 11, 2011 (11-11-11 :D ) 7lbs, 20 inches. When you see his pic, those that know me can decide if he really looks like me, lol.

Still love and miss you guys,
Love, Me

ps. I'm getting married too!

See........told you I couldn't navigate this new forum...but at least the pic is there, lol.

--T

Congratulations Tamia!!!

He is sooo cute. :twohugs: :wub:

Glad you are all doing well and we missed you too. :D

He looks just like his mama! He's an alert lil' bugger too at just a few days old! Looks like a little man!

And a lucky baby too being born 11-11-11. It won't happen again for a very long time.......

Congratulations mammaseeta! You have a lot of experiences ahead of you.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYNESS!

I was wondering what happened to you! We miss you too! But at least you're working on a project you're really smitten with. :D

:milestone:

YESSSS!!!!!!! We're so happy for you!!!

Welcome, little man. Soak all that brand new world in.

:welcome:

Holy crap!!! Getting married, too?????? Wow, this is so cool...

:yayzorz::yayzorz::yayzorz:

(Miss you...)

R (& M)

He is beautiful :D Congrats! And what a wonderful birthday, that is very special 11/11/11! Enjoy being a mother! Your little man is just adorable! Hope to see you more around the forum :bubbleheart:

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy for you

Congratulations, Tamia. I wish you and your son all the best in life.

Mitch

Good things happen to good people. Congratulations, sweetheart.:smilestar

Congratulations, Tamia! He is beautiful!

and born on 11/11/11...that means all of his wishes will come true :)

Wootness! Kids are awesome. Kinda miss mine bein that young and small. Enjoy your special little dude and gratz on the gettin married soon part too!

Congratulations Tamia.

Thanks for letting us know about this blessed event.

Hey!

I just caught the part about you getting married........CONGRATULATIONS!

Wow you've come a long way over the last couple of years.....a very long way. I'm so glad you've found the one that'll treat you like the queen you are and that your lives and family be filled with love and lots of laughter.

Thanks everyone for the congrats and well wishes. Kis, you are right, everything just seemed to fall right into place for me! I am way too ridiculously happy right now, lol.

I :bubbleheart: you!

He's so beautiful! And so are you mama. He's a very lucky little boy. :) :twohugs:

Thanks everyone for the congrats and well wishes. Kis, you are right, everything just seemed to fall right into place for me! I am way too ridiculously happy right now, lol.

That is simply awesome; I bask in the glow of your happiness.

I am glad everything turned out as you needed it to be; it's not always about what we want or think we want rather than what we need.

Hey, does the four-legged baby (dog) love him like we do?

Congratulations Tamia. I'm sure you already love being a Mom. He's beautiful.

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back