• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hillary Duff - Quite Flexible for Bondage/Tickling

bballa4life60

TMF Regular
Whenever it's slow or boring at work, I usually hop over to Yahoo to check out whatever random articles they have featured on their homepage. Some are serious news stories, others are just random. There happened to be one about Hillary Duff being extremely flexible. Just think of how many different positions she could be tied up in!!

I don't personally have a huge crush on her, but she is pretty damn cute!

hillary1.jpghillar2.jpg

Yea, I always thought she was really cute... and I believe she is ridiculously ticklish. In order for me to maintain a grasp of reality, all cute girls must be ridiculously ticklish.

Anyone else click the link thinking/hoping it was an article about how she was willing to do bondage and tickling?

A man can dreams his stupid, unlikely dreams...

Yea, I always thought she was really cute... and I believe she is ridiculously ticklish. In order for me to maintain a grasp of reality, all cute girls must be ridiculously ticklish.

Ha ha ha.... I like your way of thinking!

Well we know it drove her sister Haylie batshit crazy when Hillary and some dude tickled her bare feet. Have never heard any confirmation on Hillary herself, but if ticklishness is genetic there's a good chance she is.

At one time on her website, since taken down, there was a video of her being pinned and foot tickled by a dude in London. I should say the video was taken down, not the website. Lots of attention was paid to the video and it was dropped. As I remember, she reacted pretty well and begged for it to stop. No idea if that video still lurks somewhere.

The only female Disney star not to go to shit. She's NOT Lohan. :)

Haha great minds certainly think alike, ticklehound.

And as far as that video, I remember hearing rumors about that (likely on here), but never got to see it. Too bad...

At one time on her website, since taken down, there was a video of her being pinned and foot tickled by a dude in London. I should say the video was taken down, not the website. Lots of attention was paid to the video and it was dropped. As I remember, she reacted pretty well and begged for it to stop. No idea if that video still lurks somewhere.

Was it Haylie again in that video or was it Hillary this time?

Was it Haylie again in that video or was it Hillary this time?

It was Hillary being tickled by a bandmate or friend.

I thought the foot tickling and girl going crazy was Haylie, not Hilary. Hilary was tickled by a body guard I think on the side for a second with Hilary sat on his lap and she seemed ticklish.

And just so you know, I love Hilary Duff and her name is spelled like I keep spelling it. One L. HILARY. :p I know, it's weird, but that's how it's spelled lol.

I've seen a video of Hilary being tickled by her sister and another guy whom of which I cannot remember. They each grabbed one of her legs and tickled her feet together. I can't remember if they tickled her anywhere else, but she was laughing and kicking like crazy, so she's definitely very ticklish.

The only female Disney star not to go to shit. She's NOT Lohan. :)

I like Selena Gomez and Demi Lovato and they're disney stars. And I don't consider Lohan a disney start. Sure she was in a couple disney movies but I don't consider her an actual disney star. She was just in a couple disney movies. She was just a child actress and most of them tend to wind up in Disney movies because they are the biggest child movie company...

I've seen a video of Hilary being tickled by her sister and another guy whom of which I cannot remember. They each grabbed one of her legs and tickled her feet together. I can't remember if they tickled her anywhere else, but she was laughing and kicking like crazy, so she's definitely very ticklish.

I love that video!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/15/2024
If you need to report a post the report button is on its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back