• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Home dungeons

RossBoss204

I know there are many professional dungeons. But how many of you are familiar with regular people with their own dungeons? I was chatting with a fellow on here and he described a neighbor in central Ohio with quite an elaborate in-home set up. He was willing to show folks his stuff but if he got you in anything he tickled you silly for as long as he wanted. I'm just curious how common this type of thing is? Anyone have anything in Ohio?

We are looking to buy a home soon and the top of our list is an unfinished basement big enough to build our own custom dungeon. I think having something at home is the best thing anyone can have.

My boyfriend and I are going to have dungeon in our basement. As of right now our plan is a bondage frame that can be easily moved from place to place(Boyfriend is building it) and then we're planning on having a spanking bench. We already have a four post bed in our bedroom with adjustable cuffs attached and a set of stocks we can put at the end of the bed. Oh yeah he was also going to build a frame with a bench for me, so I can just pop the stocks in downstairs in basement whenever I want.

Yep, I've known quite a few, but mostly from the kink community. A good portion of them either hosted their own personal private parties, private parties for some groups, and occasionally there were a few pros with quite the elaborate set ups either permanent or with storable fixtures. And a few friends of mine had a few pieces for their own private usage that catered to their specific kinks.

I have been in a few home dungeons. I can think of 2 fairly comprehensive ones.

The first one, a man Libertine and I know, converted the entire basement of his large suburban house. He had 12000 pounds of stone trucked in so he could make the walls look like a real dungeon. He has a separate room fitted out as a cell with a barred door and/or (maybe both, I forget) a blackout/sensory deprivation room. He's got huge beams everywhere with suspension points, and metal shackles all over the walls. He also has a set of stocks, spanking bench, and a couple other bits of dungeon kit, as well as a giant wooden dining table for D/s dinner parties with a suspension point over it. Upstairs, in his own bedroom he has a bondage frame bed with a cage underneath.

Here's a photo of a bit of the dungeon.

2ebwhz8.jpg

The second, another friend of ours, has a 20-acre rural property, on which there is a big standalone barn (formerly used as a garage) he's filled with all manner of bondage frames, stocks, spanking benches, medical kit... you name it, he's either got it or plans to build it. The building also has a couple suspension points, one fitted with a hydraulic lift. He's also got another hydraulic lift point rigged outdoors, for suspensions. As far as what in his actual house, he's got a massive hand-built bondage frame bed and a suspension point in his bedroom too.

Both these guys built most of their kit themselves, in the case of the first one, even the walls! They have met, and they are both EXTREME perfectionists. I wouldn't say they are friends...

I have to admit I prefer the granite dungeon to the garage for appearances, but I like the outdoor hydraulic suspension lift of the garage one. Here I am dangling on it, just hanging out with Libertine, whose arm is in the left side of the shot adjusting a rope.

I think after this we all went to IHOP...

2ilej9d.jpg

So my dream home's dungeon will be designed by Dungeon Owner Number 1- and the kit built by Dungeon Owner Number 2!

Last edited:
I can fully appreciate his opinion, as those parties are always a little dicey in your own home.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/10/2024
Check out the TMF Chat Room for real time conversation with other community members! It's free!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back