• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hopefully the last time

The options above the reply window (the ones that let you switch to boldface, italics, add a picture, etc.) are missing today. Doesn't matter which thread I'm in. All of them seem to be having that problem.

I think it's fully resolved for me. The site went down briefly once or twice in the last couple of days, and it seemed better after that.

I also started clicking "remember me" when I logged in and that seemed to really do the trick. Seems sort of obvious; wish I'd seen that before, but it took a mention in this thread to remind me.

Thanks for getting it sorted!

-Q.

I keep getting logged out. Every time I try to post especially. Not sure what's going on.

I keep getting logged out too. It was working for awhile, now it's on the fritz again.

Clicking "Remember Me" when I log in fixed everything for me.

I've been trying the "Remember Me" thing for a couple days. I wanted to try it for a little while before leaving a reply here.

So far, that seems to have resolved the issue for me.

Hello, the connection goes down all the time, I can't update the posts or upload the photos, can you please help me?

I’m late to this game….but anytime I try to make a post, it logs me out and says I don’t have a security clearance…yada yada yada. Anyone else?

Just to be clear - this is ONLY happening when you use that menu bar, not regular forum links as you browse down the page, right?

This started happening to me about a week or so ago. Every time I try to navigate to one of the forums, I get logged out.

Using Firefox. I haven't tried using another browser yet.

R

This started happening to me about a week or so ago. Every time I try to navigate to one of the forums, I get logged out.

Using Firefox. I haven't tried using another browser yet.

R

I was trying to post that my attempts with Chrome had eliminated the problem. I would have spoken too soon. When I tried to post, I was informed that I didn't have the proper permission, and I would need to refresh the page and re-login. *Sigh*

R

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back