• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How about making the lee enjoy it?

TicklingTips

2nd Level Red Feather
I was talking to someone a while ago who had emailed me wanting to know what I thought was the best way to get a girl, I think it might have been his sister's friend, to let him tickle her feet. A few days later he said she had agreed to let him tickle her bare feet for two minutes - I'm not sure what he said to make that happen. But then he asked me for ideas on how to make it as torturous as possible for that two minutes, e.g. brushes, oil etc.

I asked him, why not make it as enjoyable as possible for her, rather than as torturous as possible? Hell, maybe she'd let you do it again! But his response was along the lines of "No, I just want it to be torturous for her." I couldn't believe this. A completely vanilla girl was letting him tickle her bare feet for two minutes, and he was basically going to make sure she didn't enjoy it and would never want to do it again. I know that sometimes little tickling opportunities like this can lead to a longer love of being tickled, because I've had that effect on a few girls I've known. But here's a girl that is ticklish and willing to try being tickled for whatever reason, and one of our own is going to turn her off it forever.

My point, I guess, is this. We all wish there were more willing and ticklish lees in the world. Maybe if, as a group, we weren't so selfish and focused on the very short term, e.g. the next two minutes, maybe if we cared whether our lees enjoyed it, there would be.

I talked about this with a friend a few months ago. We were talking kinks and when I brought up tickling she said she hated it. I then told her there are certain types of tickling, playful, erotic and torturous. She then agreed the playful type was fun then even put her legs on my lap so I could demonstrate(something I waited years to happen). I lightly tickled her thighs, knees and feet for a few minutes.

I agree with you Mr-Tickle... I certainly wouldn't let him tickle me again; if he tortured my feet for two long minutes! :(

Clearly, if you want an initial session to lead to more with the same person, then you want them to enjoy it.

Now, some people (such as me) enjoy being tickle-tortured, but that is certainly not typical n the vanilla world.

If you're both not enjoying yourself, what's the point? Making the initial encounter miserable is the best way to insure it'll never happen again.

I don't like tickling anyone who doesn't enjoy the feeling at all. I only want lees who like it. If someone is especially sensitive, I try not to actually torture them, maybe just the light/playful tickling. My best friend is that way; his skin is very sensitive so when I do tickle him, I don't poke or prod, I just use my fingertips lightly and he's fine with it. Still makes him laugh and squirm, but it's not unbearable. My fiance though, he likes the torturous kind like I do, and we both enjoy it very much.

I enjoy the tortuous type as well , however, I can see the point. Why put a lee through it if they are not going to want to come back for more afterwards.

I'm with BraniElizabeth in the sense that I don't like tickling anyone who doesn't enjoy it. I totally agree with the OP.. even if someone IS into it. Being tickled has been something I've loved for as long as I can remember...by certain people. I can get overwhelmed.. especially the first time with a new 'ler. It just takes time for me to build up to the torturous kind.. mmm but when I do it's heavenly. Prior to that? You're not going to get another chance.

I agree with what you're saying about if she likes it, she may let you do it again. But I think just tickling her once would be enough for me. It's like a conquest thing. Like "yeah I've had those feet", you know?

Baby steps. Quick tickles are always welcome when it's someone I know and am comfortable with. Otherwise a stranger jabbing at my belly kinda makes me feel self-concious about my tubbyness.

-My two cents

I'll agree with the majority, not because it's the majority, but it just makes the most sense.
I'm also of the mind that if some one else doesn't like it, or into it, it just feels off. Although I can understand wanting to tickle torture some one.
It just seems to me like this fellow is far too eager. Which I can understand, your first time can be pretty exciting, and he might be thinking "When am I going to get another chance at this." But his mind set going into it is what could prevent him from getting another chance at this... Unless she's super into it, but lets put that idea to the side for now.
And when you think about it, two minutes can be a heck of a long time for a vanilla person if the tickling is torturous.
I'm not sure what else you can say to this gentleman at this point. I wish him luck, and I hope that she's into it. :tickle:

I absolutley love it when my lee enjoys being tickled. Its like the pinnacle for me. Vanilla lee or not, the most satisfaction for me comes from getting them to beg for more, rather than begging for it to stop :D

I think the guy you're describing is probably approaching this situation in the wrong way. Unless, like someone else mentioned, he is happy with a one off experience with her. Cause that's all he's gunna get if he puts her through hell.

You have to respect a persons limits.

If you tickle a person in a nice way for the first time, you should be rewarded with continuing tickling experiences in the future.:happyfloa

If she was good enough to give you a few minutes, then you might be missing the point that she may have a slight interest in it herself that you may well be getting ready to ruin. just a thought.

The first time I tickle my gf/lee I was quite merciful. That allowed me to keep tickling her in a more tortorous way.

I absolutley love it when my lee enjoys being tickled. Its like the pinnacle for me. Vanilla lee or not, the most satisfaction for me comes from getting them to beg for more, rather than begging for it to stop :D

Great minds think alike! :p

This doesn't do anything for me. The whole thought of a girl suffering under sadistic fingers is what turns me on.

This doesn't do anything for me. The whole thought of a girl suffering under sadistic fingers is what turns me on.
and if the lee has that masochistic streak and gets off on tickle torture that is consensual, ler and lee can tickle away. But let's not open that door of nonconsensual tickle torture. that should stay IMHO in the fantasy and fiction world where it belongs.

This kind of thinking is such a turn off for me in a number of ways.

and if the lee has that masochistic streak and gets off on tickle torture that is consensual, ler and lee can tickle away. But let's not open that door of nonconsensual tickle torture. that should stay IMHO in the fantasy and fiction world where it belongs.

On the other hand, a 'lee that enjoys tickle torture isn't necessarily dealing with masochism issues, imo. If they let "hawkin" do it, then yeah, they probably do.

I think the essential issue here is "Who are you playing with?"

If this is a first-time ticklee; someone you have just brought up the subject with, then you should absolutely take things slow and easy. There's nothing worse than scaring someone off by becoming all "tickle-crazed" and pushing the envelope early on.

Tickling can be very fun for almost anyone (removing those who have had traumatic experiences) if you handle it properly. Lightly explore their body. Use one or two fingers and slowly wiggle them across their stomach. Gently stroke their legs, from ankles to thighs. Lift one foot up, and casually run your fingers up their soles. If you're lucky, the person will laugh a little, squirm a little, but won't be in such a rush to pull away.

Keep up the communication, while you're at it. You can do a little verbal teasing while also seeing if they're enjoying themselves. If they seem to be able to handle it, and aren't begging for mercy, maybe you can pick up the pace a little. Again, don't go overboard.

If you leave them with a smile on their face, and maybe, in the darkest recesses of their mind, wanting more, you've done a nice job.

I have to go with those who want to make it an enjoyable experience. I enjoy stories about how people came to love tickling because their partner was into it and ended up liking it themselves. Usually, it seems that it was gradual.

I won't pass judgement about having the urge to go all out and make it as torturous as possible though. I'm sure that many a heart on this forum have raced upon thoughts of much less!:angel:

This situation sounds consensual but could turn non-con quickly. Hopefully your friend will be concearned and be in tune. I mean he did start out by asking first so I assume that's the way he wants to keep it.

I'd love to engage in an intense session one day with my wife who's horribly ticklish but doesn't like tickling in the least and I don't enjoy forcing her. She has let me do a few seconds of light tickles, but very rarely. I've tried making her enjoy it but having figured out the magic formula. I digress.

I hope your friend and his companion enjoy themselves!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back