• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How can you tell if a girl is into tickling?

bclark

TMF Poster
I think its easier for women to tell if a guys into it.. i.e. staring at feet, or tickling them alot.. but how can you tell if a womens into tickling... what hints do you ladies drop to let someone know your into tickling/bondage/feet/ fetish

^ pretty much. Or:
staring at feet, or tickling them alot
lol. My girlfriend knew because she would tickle my feet and i'd practically have an orgasm

lol. My girlfriend knew because she would tickle my feet and i'd practically have an orgasm

Wow thats possible lol sorry i just never heard of that wow even though I could only see half your face I think your hot as hell for sayin that sorry again its to bad man

If a girl asks you to keep going with whatever it is your doing then its an obvious

The obvious clue is if she tries to tickle you- assume she is okay with you returning the gesture.

There have been a few girls I have known who seem to tickle the guys they hang out with or their girlfriends more than what one might consider the norm- it doesn't necessarily mean they have a fetish for it, but it's a good indicator that they at least consider it good fun.

I start tickle fights. A LOT. In the course of doing so, I've noticed that a lot of my friends consider this one of my "quirks" and they will tickle back playfully.

But some will REALLY tickle back. A lot. Over and over. Those ones will also often find excuses to be barefoot.

After a while of this, you figure out who the closet cases are, and you invite them to NEST. :lol:

Assuming you're friends with her and the circumstances are appropriate (i.e. not at work) create a playful atmosphere and if it feels like the natural thing to do, test the waters. You'll know pretty much by her initial reaction if it's okay to do it more and/or again. People who don't like to be tickled tend to be pretty expressive about it.

Since guys don't get hints anyways, I just tell them how it is!

when they garb your hand and raise it too their ribs and underarms... and then ask you to tickle them :p

or just ask what would happen if u tickled them playfully ?

It can be hard to tell because I have girlfriends who are not into tickling like I am and they love tickling guys, especially if their super ticklish. Now if its something they continuosly do and want to be tickled back again and again, it could possibly mean she's into it.

There is no real way to tell other than:
a) being telepathic
b) they tell you directly in the right circumstances and the right time after you have brought up the question in a tactful and diplomatic or comfortable way.

Oddly, this question has been on my mind recently.

As a tickler, ticklee, or switch?

bclark, a girl will let you know she's a tickler by tickling you.

Now, being able to spot one who wants to be tickled is tougher to find. To figure out who those girls are, you have to tickle them.

But for male ticklers, it's not as important to find a girl who wants to be tickled as it is to find one who's eager to please you. In the same day a girl will tell a male tickler she dislikes, "I hate being tickled" but when tickled by a guy she wants will laugh it up and maybe even learn to like it. The same applies to female switches. And it also applies to female ticklers - unless a woman likes a man, she is as likely to tickle him as she is to have sex with him.

I recently discovered that a woman at work likes to tickle men. I wouldn't go as far as saying she's got a tickle fetish, but she certainly enjoys tickling a guy, especially when she catches him off guard. Two months ago, I needed some cartons from the supply room. While reaching up to the shelf, I was playfully "attacked" from behind. Without warning, she suddenly tickled my armpits and ribs! I dropped the cartons, which were empty, and then quickly turned around. What a perfect opportunity for retaliation! "You're in serious trouble," I warned as I returned the favor with a few rib tickles of my own. "It's a good thing I wasn't standing on a ladder", I said. "But I do think tickling's fun...and from what I've just seen, I'll bet you feel the same way, too." She nodded, smiled, and then admitted that she liked to tickle guys. I briefly described my fondness for tickling by telling her just the "tip of the iceberg". Needless to say, she's the first and only person at work who knows anything about my secret passion.

It's harder to tell with a girl who likes to be tickled, but usually I try to tease guys until they tickle me or tickle them so I'll get tickled back. Also, I've noticed that when a guy threatens to tickle a girl, she'll usually back off and be like "Noo!" whereas I'll usually say something like "Yeah? Bring it, ho!" That's just me though.

I think a man could tell just by the natural vibe a woman gives off while being tickled. I think he'd be able to tell if she's enjoying it, or just not that into it. I call it body language :).

Dialogue, friend. It is the key to everything in the Multiverse. Just make sure that it's tactful and appropriate, and delivered in an extra non-creepy way.

This is tough. Unless they're obvious and say "tickle me" then it's touchy. Depends on how comfortable you are with putting yourself out there first either via tickle fight (as others have mentioned) or just broaching the subject through conversation. With that said, once that initial ice breaker is made, you can usually tell from how they respond. It might not be a definitive answer in your mind, but you'll usually have additional insight as to whether or not they're not into it. Careful though, tread lightly as they may just be enjoying a "quirk" of yours as Ticklish9's said.

This is tough. Unless they're obvious and say "tickle me" then it's touchy. Depends on how comfortable you are with putting yourself out there first either via tickle fight (as others have mentioned) or just broaching the subject through conversation. With that said, once that initial ice breaker is made, you can usually tell from how they respond. It might not be a definitive answer in your mind, but you'll usually have additional insight as to whether or not they're not into it. Careful though, tread lightly as they may just be enjoying a "quirk" of yours as Ticklish9's said.

That was long, true and thorough :). I'm still going with body language lol.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/15/2024
If you need to report a post the report button is on its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back