• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How do I come across?.........

red indian

2nd Level Yellow Feather
.....am I totally up my own arse? or only half way? What do you all think? Am I a completely self absorbed air head? or just a narcissistic jack ass?

Tell me what you think, dont hold back.

I havent got it in me to make the lengthy post it would take to tell you how you come across..

But hopefuly you WILL come across stateside sometime in the near future..:floating:

Hi venners would love to do that very soon. how are you me old china?

You're a complete bastard!!

Now get the hell over to this country so we can talk jazz, my friend.:wavingguy

Drew

Honestly... The only negative thing I can say is that you're more defensive than you need to be. :p

As some sort of jazz-listening sarcastic woolyback Biggles. Your redeeming qualities are being a jazz-listening sarcastic woolyback Biggles, and also having been the only forum member in my memory to have used the phrase "tinpot Mussolinis" in a discussion <3

EDIT: I have reviewed the context in which this thread was posted and I love you even more you big sheepshagger <3<3

You come across as someone who watches too much American news programs Watch classic British programs,like Benny Hill :dancingbanana::pie:

Blimey trust MrMacphisto to miss the context of my post! but I take your point, I think i know the post you mean, you must have caught me on a bad day, maybe my team lost that day.....hardly seems possible tho being a Derby fan!

Thak you all for the kind words tho, even tho that was not the purpose of the thread!

Dear oh dear, dont know why I bother sometimes!

Somewhat curmudgeonly, there's a touch (ok, more than a touch) of the stereotypical 'little Englander' mentality to you.

However, you never fail to crack me the fuck up. I wouldn't mind having a few drinks with you and listening to your opinions on the EU. I have a feeling I'd get an earful.

Top man Strider i would enjoy a drink with you to my friend, even a watered down US drink!

If its any consolation Strider I find "Big Americaners" just as irritating as you find "Little Englanders"!!

Last edited:
Always good to see you around me ol mucker.

Now then don't go rodgering any bird I wouldn't.

Your favorite Colonial...

Rob

Hi Robace, good to hear from you my friend!

I do love to "roger" the odd "bird" or two....sorry about that!

You are indeed one of my favourite colonials!

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back