• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How do YOU come across

The Wiz right? wooah, that was AGES ago right? was I even a mod back then?

Anyway, I agree, you will never be popular with everyone, imagine if you were!! you wouldnt knwo how to appreciate it.

So your view of yourself is that people are quick to judge based on what they see you write/say, and that it doesnt frustrate you because intent is all that matters?

You can spend a life time trying to conform to people opinions of you. "first impression is always the best indicator of a someone personality." I believe that statement to be false; how many video games have you brought because of the way the packaging looked.

think back to high school; how many kids did you (you meaning a general term) not associate with because of how they look. just to find out later in life that geek you wouldn't waste your time with ends up becoming a very important person.

Perception is the poison that kills initial relationships; what i precede can not truly be measure until I take the time to learn about a person.

There may be reason why they feel the way they do. Which, I don't have to agree with however, I can respect their rights to feel that way. If not, I reserve the right to go about my business.

You can spend a life time trying to conform to people opinions of you. "first impression is always the best indicator of a someone personality." I believe that statement to be false; how many video games have you brought because of the way the packaging looked.

think back to high school; how many kids did you (you meaning a general term) not associate with because of how they look. just to find out later in life that geek you wouldn't waste your time with ends up becoming a very important person.

Perception is the poison that kills initial relationships; what i precede can not truly be measure until I take the time to learn about a person.

There may be reason why they feel the way they do. Which, I don't have to agree with however, I can respect their rights to feel that way. If not, I reserve the right to go about my business.

I see, and looking back I can see that perhaps both you and I got the wrong initial impressions of eachother when we had our "disagreement" last year.

So I guess everyone makes assumptions once in a while.

I do agree tho, it takes more than a glance to see somethign for what it is, the front cover is just what the book looks like after all.

I tend not to pass judgement quite as much as I did at school tho but yes, I remember what it was like. I would assume most kids did the same.

So, out of interest, and hitting the OP abit harder, how do you view yourself? Im getting a ruff idea by what yove said but only mere hints.

i think i come off as someone who repetitively tries and fails....
also a pit self pitying.

I dont know the details but its good that you keep trying, fail or not. if its any consolation your artwork is coming on fantastically :)

I dont know the details but its good that you keep trying, fail or not. if its any consolation your artwork is coming on fantastically :)

thanks man!
if it i didn't have people like you, i would have stopped drawing long ago!
really means alot!:ty:

How do you think you come across?

Do you think its different to what other people think?

Does it frustrate you when people get the wrong idea?

How would you LIKE to come across?

a.) I imagine many people don't really know HOW to take me. Often i say things before i think and make those around me uncomfortable. I intentionally make myself sound less intelligent than i am. I'm nice enough, and weird enough, but i don't get close to anyone, really. I'm a closet shy person. I'm also anti-sexy in every way and shape possible and i love it ;) .

b.) I really don't know. I've quit trying to figure out how other people see me since one of my more obsessive behaviors has always been wondering how i am viewed by others. I can come up with ideas, but chances are i'm wrong.

3.) Not really. When i was a small child and i had problems making friends my mother used to say (( forgive my potty words )) "Fuck 'em if they can't take a joke". Ofcouse, it wasn't the best advice to give a 5 year old, it proved invaluable later in life. So no, every person's perception of me is going to be different and it's not within my power to control that.

TRIANGLE!!! .) Just as i do. I have no desire to put forth any false pretenses. I am as i present myself, too old to play games, not old enough to be set in my ways. I'd like to present myself a little more confidently than i do, but i know that will come in time.

1) I think I come across as sarcastic and opinionated and somewhat annoying but good natured as well.

2) Very hard to say. I don't think I have really had any kind of impact that people would think about it one way or the other.

3) People can only get the ideas based on what i have posted so I think the blame would lie with me. If I find out I am perceived badly than I can definitely alter my posting style and still be myself.

4) I would like to come across as a decent guy who has an abstract sense of humour and no intentions whatsoever to offend anyone.

Fsrre/McNoodle

I don't care really...I just try to be courteous and polite and I'm just happy to be here!

1) I come across as somebody who is not afraid to get involved, whether it be positively or negatively. I speak my mind, and people here can sometimes think it's rude, but I'm fine with that. People probably view me as a stoner, a drug user in general, and I'm cool with that too. There is nothing more important to me than to remain true to myself. People can like me for who I am, or not like me at all. I'm not going to pretend I'm somebody I'm not just so I can fit into a certain demographic. It's fake, and as well as that, it's just not worth it.

Ultimately, I think I come across as the same 'Xionking' as I am on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday; no matter what may happen on the TMF in that time.

2) I'm a smartass and people sometimes take what I say as a personal attack. All I have to say is, trust me, you'll know when you're copping a personal attack from me. It takes a bit to fuck me off, so until then, don't take life so seriously. Especially on this forum.

3) I'd like to come across as approachable. Away from this forum, I'm seen as a very approachable person. I am a stoner, but when it comes to any other substances, moderation plays its role.

-Xionking

Last edited:
Honestly, I think a lot of people probably don't know what to think of me.

Of those that have formed an opinion, I think that some view me as knowing who I am better than most do. And as being somebody who lives the lifestyle he wants to live.

I think others consider me to be egotistical and to be somebody who flaunts his lifestyle and doesn't post anything without first calculating how it would reflect on a certain image of myself that I'm trying project.

I think most people are not sure how to take me! I've been told by people on numerous occasions that I don't care about anyone but myself and that I am wishy washy. I try to be myself in all interactions but alot of times I feel like I am failing miserably at that.

Yeah its frustrating when people get the wrong idea of me because in those times I don't want to come off the way people percieve me & it kinda hurts but I try to not let it get to me even though it does sometimes.

I would to come across as someone who is easy to get along with, is caring and alot of fun to be around! I just want to be accepted for who I am, flaws and all!

I see, and looking back I can see that perhaps both you and I got the wrong initial impressions of eachother when we had our "disagreement" last year.

So I guess everyone makes assumptions once in a while.

I do agree tho, it takes more than a glance to see somethign for what it is, the front cover is just what the book looks like after all.

I tend not to pass judgement quite as much as I did at school tho but yes, I remember what it was like. I would assume most kids did the same.

So, out of interest, and hitting the OP abit harder, how do you view yourself? Im getting a ruff idea by what yove said but only mere hints.

I have to say I am a contradiction in teams, to be completely honest. I can’t really say how I see myself; I caught between dimensions. How I was raised and what I believed in my 20’s – 30’s is conflicting with what I’m starting to become.

So basically, I'm no different than any other screwed up person in the world. I just recently came to the realization of how screwed up I'm really am.

AND I FEEL FINE!!!!!!

Honest. Harsh. Intelligent. Just the way I like it. :wiseowl:

I am also all these things in person, though I obviously have other sides to my personality as well. It's just that the aspects I value, in this online environment that is basically just usernames talking, are the ones that express worthwhile ideas worth reading.

In some ways, I feel I come off as very harsh and in your face. I guess I can be an in your face person, but how I say things makes a big impact on my message. Here, especially, I can't depend on my tone, so I feel like I come off as an asshole.

In real life, I tend to be very intolerant of people who I find stupid. I'm not that judgmental that I find everyone dumb, but I've come across more than my share. Because that, I've come off as snobby and self-righteous which if you get to know me, you'll know I am definitely not.

Would I like to come off as a woman who has a big enough of a pair to say what she thinks but is also nice and sometimes funny? Sure. But I can't change who I am and I'm not going to bother trying. So take me as I am, like me for who I'm going to be and if you don't, move on.

Im not sure how I come across to be quite honest. I try and portray myself on this forum pretty much how i would in 'the real world', which is a fun blokey bloke who loves his rock music, booze and class c drugs :)

Anyone care to comment on how yours truly comes across, im intrigued...

That said, i am far less confrontational on the TMF than in real life. Outside of the forum i will tell anyone if they are bugging me or have done something to offend me, as i feel its better to get things out in the open than to let it brew inside until it causes an arguement. Im not quite sure why im not the same on this forum, perhaps because no one has truly annoyed me as yet...and because there are people on this forum that are way better at an arguement than me :)

Great thread suggestion Hari btw :man:

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back