• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How do you like a woman's feet: STOCKINGS or BARE?

Does the feather make it past the nylon barrier?

Or does the slick feel of the nylon enhance the torturously light caress of the stiff feather?

I had a friend that I tickled wearing nylons and used a feather on. It drove her crazy and laughed harder than I thought possible. She even commented that it tickled like hell. She barely made it to the bathroom after her "attack":aww:

Take a look at my pictures I posted again.

Here's a bigger question, kamiano. What KIND of pantyhose should also factor in:
the barely-there, very thin, low denier suntan or flesh colored, compared to the thick, RHT black nylons. HUGE difference. I don't really care for the thick ones, and would actually prefer bare feet over them. YET, nothing can beat the almost invisible ones, because they perfect the girl's feet, make them more ticklish...yet, looks like she's almost bare foot.

hmmmmmmm......

Stockings get a slight nod..

I like pantyhose (they are ultra-feminine), but I just LOVE that black line that runs up stockings, not to mention RHT - yowsa...

Kamiano

www.ticklingparadise.com

My thoughts exactly on the subject Kamiano. Both are great but if I had a choice, then nylons. The line up the back is very sexy to me too. Give my victim sheer thigh highs please, I have some sensations to give out...

I definately vote for ultra sheer nylons, especially the ones with a little reinforced toes, they make the feet more ticklish and sexy

Stockings are best. They often add to the tickling sensation (so I've been told by a majority of my victims.... er former girlfriends.

Still, I love a shapely foot - either bare or stockinged! Here's an eclectic selection from my archives to illustrate.

I prefer the nylons and mainly because of what sole said the women who I have done both to, most say the nylons tickle more. The good thing about this debate is everyone is right!! As long as she is ticklish I say we all win!!!!

Stockings, hose, nylons, knee-highs, pantyhose, etc.! The lighter the "denier" the better.

I vote for nylon soles

It's my favorite.
Hopefully I am not in the minority

Since I like to tickle women's feet using my lips, tongue, and mustache, I prefer bare. Though I've seen some photo sets I liked where she starts out in business attire and hose, is tied, tickled, and then the hose is cut off her feet for more tickling.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back