• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How do you like a woman's feet: STOCKINGS or BARE?

Ah , yes ... the age-old debate : nylon-covered feet vs. bare feet.

I personally likes da feet to be bare.

Nothing beats a great pair of sheer draped peds

...one of lifes perfect inventions...

ooohhhh....aaaaa...

Just like good coffee..: )

the Tk Ladd

Yes

The real answer to this question is a simple YES....bare/stockings, what the hell ever...I love 'em!!

Why not begin with nylons or socks, then remove them and continue with bare? Everybody happy? :cheer:

Sheer nylons in different colors ... first in nylons and then slowly rip them with lots of runs on the soles tickles best :)

Hose distort a womens feet the same as pulling it over her head. Can't tell what they look like...yuk!!!!

It's funny you mention this, because I think hose can leave something to the imagination. It can tease you, allowing you only to see so much, while being able to see the feminine curvature of the leg, all the way down to the arch of the foot. To me, this view is hot, but I'm not a big fan of the stitching, either.

I voted bare because it looks more natural to me.

nylons or socks, but any of the above are ok if theyre pedicured and looking hot.

Bare, Personally I really do not like stockings, so much so that I have even not bought clips because I know they have some nylon tickling in them.

So Bare, bare or bare for me. :happyhop:

Nylons or bare?

:munch: Nylons are the best! you get a better reaction tickling nylon feet.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back