• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How Does Beauty Affect Ticklishness?

tkl-pen

1st Level Orange Feather
Let's turn that one around and get some more opinions going. Is a beautiful girl more ticklish than an ugly one? Is a pretty, submissive girl more ticklish than a tall, manly and domineering one? And, for the ladies, is a hot, great looking guy more ticklish than an ugly one?

Let's turn that one around and get some more opinions going. Is a beautiful girl more ticklish than an ugly one? Is a pretty, submissive girl more ticklish than a tall, manly and domineering one? And, for the ladies, is a hot, great looking guy more ticklish than an ugly one?

It doesn't?

Besides, a girl you find ugly is another man's dream woman, and vice versa. As they say, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Thread over.

Aw, Speedbump, let's have a nice, cold Alexander Keith and let them discuss this one.

I think speedbump said it all and really also don't know what you could discuss about it.

I really don't understand what you're asking here. How someone looks isn't going to change whether or not they're ticklish. To suggest so is kind of...retarded.

It doesn't?

Besides, a girl you find ugly is another man's dream woman, and vice versa. As they say, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Thread over.

Precisely.

I really don't understand what you're asking here. How someone looks isn't going to change whether or not they're ticklish. To suggest so is kind of...retarded.

Just a little bit.

I don't think looks really affect how ticklish a person is. I've met some gorgeous girls who weren't ticklish one bit, but at the same time I've met some girls who weren't so attractive (well to me anyway; I'm sure they're somebody's type) and they weren't ticklish too. It's also the same the other way around, I've also met good and not so good looking people who are incredibly ticklish. I guess that just goes to show that you can't judge a book by it's cover. I know it's cliche, but it's true.

I don't see how someone's looks would affect how ticklish they are. :shrug:

I think the level of attraction a lee feels towards a ler can change the lee's ticklishness.

Is a pretty, submissive girl more ticklish than a tall, manly and domineering one??

For what it's worth Tickle Abuse clips have a lot of clips of really good looking women who are ticklish, and then they have some of this really big bodybuilding woman (which isn't really the first thing most think of when hearing the world pretty) who's really really really ticklish.

She's far from ugly though.

For what it's worth Tickle Abuse clips have a lot of clips of really good looking women who are ticklish, and then they have some of this really big bodybuilding woman (which isn't really the first thing most think of when hearing the world pretty) who's really really really ticklish.

She's far from ugly though.

Going back to the other threads stuff here, but whatever. Normally, I'd find the big bodybuilding chick that's been seen in TA clips pretty disgusting... but once she's being tickled, she's hot as hell. Don't know what it is, but I guess the tickling helps a lot more than I thought. :p

I posted this thread as a response to "does ticklishness increase beauty" because I considered that posting somewhat absurd. I would not use the word retarded because I have a son with a mental disability and severe brain damage and I don't consider that to be a word anyone should use. If my question is silly, then the other question must also be silly - but nobody derided that one.

The body builder on Tickle Abuse must be the lady he calls the Amazon - absolutely not my type but she is fabulous in her videos. I get a real laugh out of the one where two Asian girls are tickling her and scatter when she gets her arms loose.

The other thread wasn't absurd because it's possible for people to be more attracted to others based on whether or not they're ticklish, how ticklish they are, etc., whereas people can be ticklish no matter what they look like.

The only thing I can think of that would fit this thread, is that apparently its been scientifically proven, that both male and female who are a couple, are more comfortable with each other, and thus are more ticklish with each other, because I guess they let each their defenses down more around each other or something.

Like I said before, whether or not someone is beautiful or ugly varies from person to person, but whatever you personally see as beauty or ugly, the beauty will ultimately make you more comfortable to tickle or be tickled (though I doubt you'd do anything tickling related with someone you found completely unattractive), and if the feeling is reciprocated, then it could mean more ticklish times.

I posted this thread as a response to "does ticklishness increase beauty" because I considered that posting somewhat absurd. I would not use the word retarded because I have a son with a mental disability and severe brain damage and I don't consider that to be a word anyone should use. If my question is silly, then the other question must also be silly - but nobody derided that one.

The body builder on Tickle Abuse must be the lady he calls the Amazon - absolutely not my type but she is fabulous in her videos. I get a real laugh out of the one where two Asian girls are tickling her and scatter when she gets her arms loose.
So let me get this straight. You created this thread solely to poke fun at the other, similarly titled thread, created with an actual question in mind - and you're offended because I called your question retarded?

If you really do have a son "with a mental disability and severe brain damage" you're likely to know that because of the negative connotations associated with the term "retarded" people who suffer from developmental disabilities are no longer referred to as such. If you're going to be offended by the word "retarded" you might as well also get up in arms about "idiot" and "moron" since they were once used to describe these individuals.

Last edited:
So let me get this straight. You created this thread solely to poke fun at the other, similarly titled thread, created with an actual question in mind - and you're offended because I called your question retarded?

If you really do have a son "with a mental disability and severe brain damage" you're likely to know that because of the negative connotations associated with the term "retarded" people who suffer from developmental disabilities are no longer referred to as such. If you're going to be offended by the word "retarded" you might as well also get up in arms about "idiot" and "moron" also since they were once used to describe these individuals.

Yes, I did create this thread to poke fun at the other one, just like another fellow calling himself 'inverse copycat' or something like that does.

Yes, I do have a mentally disabled son who is 28 years old and has a mental age of about 4 - I wish that was not so but we have to live with it. He is happy with his life and we adjust by going to Macdonald's instead of fancy restaurants and Disneyland to see Mickey instead of other things. This is not something that I, or anyone else, would lie or joke about.

I am not 'up-in-arms' or 'offended' over your use of the word 'retarded' - I only wanted to suggest that you could use another word like 'silly', perhaps, which would better describe the way you feel.

Yes, I did create this thread to poke fun at the other one, just like another fellow calling himself 'inverse copycat' or something like that does

The thing is though....the thread the "reverse copycat thread" was created about was indeed kinda hilarious and worth to make fun of. The thread you are referring to was not!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/19/2024
There will be Tivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT! Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back