• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How much actual tickling goes on at a gathering ?

FlockOfSeagulls

3rd Level Yellow Feather
It may sound like an odd question at first but I still think it has some merit .

A gathering could be also an event where like-minded people get together for socializing and meeting those which they only know by a screen name and some personal messaging

Pretty little, is my impression. From what I hear, it's mostly just socializing. If there's a play party component, then probably a fair bit of tickling there, but generally I think it's just friends chewing the fat.

Depends on the connection.

If you're standing there, drooling and smelling of bad BO, and repeatedly picking your nose and scratching your ass, then there won't be any tickling for you.

Appearances matter, so try not to be a slob and it'll increase the opportunity to tickle. Nobody's going across the country just to have pizza and a beer.

Tickling goes on behind the scenes.

At Albany it was all over the place. Those poor poor maids at the hotel.....haha

For gatherings held at hotels, there is some tickling in the public play areas and lots more in private rooms.

Personally speaking , not that much.

While I have played some at the gatherings I've attended thus far , I've mostly enjoyed spending my time meeting new peeps & just hangin' out.

Either way , I've had me some fun. :D

For gatherings held at hotels, there is some tickling in the public play areas and lots more in private rooms.

This. I have to say, I'm happy to see that at least people who have actually attended gatherings are responding. There's nothing more pathetic than those who haven't gone to any events taking a guess or a making a generalization based on what someone else has told them.

This. I have to say, I'm happy to see that at least people who have actually attended gatherings are responding. There's nothing more pathetic than those who haven't gone to any events taking a guess or a making a generalization based on what someone else has told them.

Here, Here--Deb!! You hit it out of the park there!!:yourock: While my experience has been with smaller invite only gatherings, the socialization is what's it's all about to me. Making great new friends is always the best!!

Well I'm probably fortunate to be a member of a pretty ticklishly active gathering group in the San Fran area.

There's normally not a gathering that goes by without at least 3 sessions.

Now there are rules in place and it's not like everybody just attacks whoever they want and goes out there like a mad hatter.

But the tickle action usually starts fairly late. We all meet for lunch somewhere and then head back to wherever it's being hosted. Then we chat and munch and socialize for usually at least 2 hours before any play actually starts.

I frequent the same scene as Ray, here, and he's pretty spot-on. People who want to scene, scene. People who don't, don't. We have no intended purpose, we just meet and have a good time.

i have been to many and there is ticking at them but more hanging out and having fun then anything i enjoy the hanging out and having fun more than anything tho

I really want to go to one, never ever been to one

There was a lot of tickling in private and in several public settigns at all the UNY's in the last three years. (The League of Leaners started there, watching Crystal get owned a few years back) And Sharky who posted above was very generous with group play as a lee at UNY III. And I know of many people at all the UNY's who have have private fun.

But there is also a lot of social time. Overall gatherings find their own patterns and people match up and have fun on their own.

Myriads

Myriads

There was some tickling at MTP, mainly privately. The best part of a gathering isn't getting to play but meeting the people you may have talked to online in person and making new friends. Any play is a bonus.

I go to the MTP gatherings and always have a lot of fun. Personally speaking, I don't seem to get into any tickle play, but I am usually having a blast hanging out with Soda, natural, etc.

There is a bunch of tickling that goes on at MTP, mostly private, but some public. I had always just assumed its like that at all gatherings, but thats just my own assumption. If you've never been to one, I suggest you bite the bullet and go! It's what I did a few years back and I have no regrets.

Hoping my husband and I can attend NEST, next year. I heard its a lot of fun. My husband has been before

i wish i could, but I'm here in FL, I used to live in NJ. Anyone know of anything down here??

Each gathering I've been to has been different. Its ranged from lots of play to little or none. It really depends on which ones you attend.

I keep telling myself that before I get married, I want to use NEST as my bachelorette party and just have one weekend full of awesome people and tickle insanity. :dogpile:

actually there wont be much tickling, rather its more of social gathering and fun, tickling take place at late.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/16/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT,. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back