• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How old were you?

Meis_113

TMF Regular
Hello people,
I'm rather new to this place, so I thought I'd ask a question to get things started: At what age did you realize you really really liked to tickle/be tickled. Or, when did you realize that tickling was a fetish for you?

Welcome aboard! :D

Hopefully you've enjoyed the last two or so months you've been here. :)

On topic, I think I was about 13-14 when I figured out tickling was more fun for me than most people. I had already figured out it was fetish but the internet helped me find thousands of like minded people which like so many others in the same boat, let me know I wasn't alone.

How about you Meis? How old were you when you discovered your...what do we call it? "GIft"? :weird: :D

Actually, I was around the same age. Whenever I saw it on TV, I would go nuts. However, i didn't realize it was a fetish. I would always LOVE tickling some of the girls at my school (for fun) but i never knew why. Then I got bored one day on the net, and decided to type in "tickling", and the same thing happened to me as it did for you.
Now, I love tickling. I can't get enough of it. And to be honest, I wouldn't want it any other way. Man, what i would do to tickle someone right now . . .

A three part answer...
I ALWAYS knew there was "something" about tickling from the earliest time I could remember. But I always avoided it completely.
I realized that it was a legitimate "fetish" as it were when I was 13 or so and (like you all) found people like me on the internet.
I only stopped dreading it and started actively seeking it out when I was 18.
So there you go...needlessly complicated. like me. :p

First noticed it around age 4 or 5, and I first realized that it was not unique to me, like everyone else, when I discovered the community on the 'net.

Welcome to the community, Meis_113. :happy:

I got into fantasizing about tickling around 12 or 13 when I was starting puberty. I actually thought something was wrong with me for a while. Then later at 17 or so, I found this site and realized what my fetish was.

Well......I started tickling when I was about 6 or 7 the babysitter thing...I was about 13 or 14 when I realized something different for me than for others ,course at the time I couldn`t put the word fetish to it and I never told anyone

Meis_113 said:
Hello people,
I'm rather new to this place, so I thought I'd ask a question to get things started: At what age did you realize you really really liked to tickle/be tickled. Or, when did you realize that tickling was a fetish for you?

Hi Meis :)
That is a good question. I began to "play" tickling when i was 6 or 7 years, and i found it already nice, for me it is a natural thing. And hearing those girls laugh was sweet too :) :) And laugh is good for health ( the most known sentence maybe :D ). At that age it seems "innocent" if could say. Since then it becames a fetish for me.

It goes back to when I was about five or six and I still love tickling today and I am 54. It's too bad I don't get many chances to do much tickling. It's hard to find a women who understands the fact that you enjoy tickling and that will let you tickle her as well.

2 years ago im 15 now and love seing hot chicks be tickled espcially tummy and bellybutton tickling makes me so horny

greasey504 said:
2 years ago im 15 now and love seing hot chicks be tickled espcially tummy and bellybutton tickling makes me so horny

Lie about your age! Lie about your age! :p

ya know, i really dunno when i got into it:) but when i was about 14, (17 now) i had a GF who LOVED to be tied up and tickled, she'd always play a game with me where she'd pick a secret and i had to tickle her all over and try to get her to talk..she was extremely ticklish too, so i dunno if it was possible she got me into it or if i already had the "Gift" and just didn't notice it yet :)

Well, let's see...
It was when I was very, very young. I was, for all intents and purposes, a laughing tickle-pinata for my aunts and uncles before I could walk or talk. At a very early age, I started getting my cousins and my friends. The fascination has never stopped, to this very day.
I've always loved doing it, always will. The greatest joy in my life
:)

an3x2k3 said:
ya know, i really dunno when i got into it:) but when i was about 14, (17 now) i had a GF who LOVED to be tied up and tickled, she'd always play a game with me where she'd pick a secret and i had to tickle her all over and try to get her to talk..she was extremely ticklish too, so i dunno if it was possible she got me into it or if i already had the "Gift" and just didn't notice it yet :)

Another one, just say your eighteen. If TT sees this he has a responsibility to ban you. As far as I know we're on an R18 site and I'd hate to see anyone get kicked out. Heck I was 17 when I joined the TMF so I just said I was eighteen. Fortunatley I'm nineteen now. Just tryning to help (as illegal and immoral as my help may be :p ) :D

As a moderator I think I'm supposed to do something about this. I really dont want to though! I remember when I was in my teens I would go into the AOL chat that Oblesklk hosted every week just looking for someplace to be where I would be accepted for who I was.
But rules are rules as unfortunate as it is. If you're underage please don't say anything! I mean...umm...if you're underage please don't come here cause we're all wicked and bad and we'll warp your fragile young innocent minds.
Anyway I'm going to fall back on not knowing if it's within my power to do something that drastic to someone. Cause really I dont know.

awww man

ok seems like i got to make a new account thing cause i think they just might ban me well bye bye! was fun while it lasted!!!! hahahahaha bye

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back