• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How to get boyfriend into tickling?

A_Faeries_Smirk

I'm dating a guy and we're pretty serious. We're also really comfortable with each other, so talking about things isn't a problem. He knows about my thing for tickling and frequently tickles me and has even tied me up and tickled me. I'm kind of a switch though, and he's extremely ticklish in a couple specific areas which is so tempting to me. I try to tickle him all the time. Like seriously every chance I get. I'm surprised he hasn't started squirting me with a squirt bottle like a cat, lol. But he's significantly stronger than me and I haven't gotten to tickle him for more than two seconds before he flails away and grabs my hands. I never even get to hear him laugh :ermm: (By the way, he's not bothered by all my constant attempts because he's able to avert them quickly enough and he just thinks it's funny watching me fail so it's not like I'm forcing anything on him that he isn't comfortable with, I'm just throwing that out there). I've dated a guy before for a good while, who was also really ticklish and hated being tickled, and at some point during out relationship I got him into it. We reached the point where he was turned on by my tickling him and welcomed it as foreplay. I don't remember how that even happened. I think he was just more easily persuaded and naturally submissive. My boyfriend now: not so much. I was thinking about talking to him, telling him the aspects of it that I enjoy, what I get out of it, make it sensual, ya know. I've tried talking to him about it a couple times, asking him to give it a chance and that I would go easy on him and if he experiences in the right way he might enjoy it. He's stubborn though, and I never even get the chance for that because he flails around like a fucking fish out of water. So what I'm getting at here with my ramblingly long explanation is if any of you have gone through this and were able to convert a significant other or at least convinced them to give it a chance and how did you go about doing it? (This isn't actually that big of a problem. We have a great sex life; I'm able to enjoy a sexual relationship with zero tickling, but it's always nice to incorporate my kink now and again and I would really like to try 'ler-ing with him because I like him so much and the sex between us is so special that I wonder what that would be like with him.) Anyway, I'm out. Answers would be greatly appreciated ^_^

I had the same issues with (now) wife. The only thing you can do is keep asking. If he still doesn't want to do it then just accept it. It sounds like you guys have a great relationship regardless so I wouldn't let something like this get in the way.

I've found it's usually futile to try to get someone who hates tickling to suddenly like it. That's why I don't bother. Keep it movin til I find someone that's open to it, at the very least.

Thanks for your post - it's a great question and a topic I've thought a lot about and grappled with myself throughout various relationships. My girlfriend now and I have been together for three years - she's insanely ticklish but she's not "into" it in the same way, and in fact has always really disliked being tickled.

I've found over time that developing trust that I'm not going to torture her if she doesn't want me to, and that I'll stop when she says to, has helped (this may be a little different with the m/f dynamic than your situation, not sure). She has become more open to including it in our relationship, and is accepting of it as a huge turn-on for me. She's also started tickling me a lot more lately, which is interesting....not sure where it's going....

Personally, also, I'm a huge huge fan of hearing true stories of ticklish situations a girlfriend has been in in the past, so that's been one way to incorporate it into our relationship, too, without her having to endure the actual tickling. Even recounting stories, though, sometimes makes her feel uncomfortable and too vulnerable.

Anyhow, hope that helps a little!

He sounds naturally dominant, just the type that has to win, has to be in control even when giving in would cost him nothing. But for what it's worth, suggest a game where the winner gets to tie and tickle the loser. Maybe he'll go for it, especially if he is as competitive as he sounds. Just make sure you have a chance of winning whatever the contest on which you agree. An easy one, if you are at all good at cards, would be Strip Poker, where the one who ends up naked must don restraints before getting his or her cards back. It might be worth first getting a couple of drinks in him before suggesting this.

lol yeah I have to agree with several others that the blowing method would probably work. Or incorporate the two, make it fun for you both.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/5/2024
The TMF Welcome forum has a place for you to say hello to us! Take a moemnt and say Hi.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back