• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Husband and Wife with Tickling Fetishes

SmallTown

TMF Novice
I got married this year to a wonderful woman who has a tickling fetish. We both had ex-spouses who were abusive and we both went years before even considering dating and I had honestly given up on relationships and figured I'd never find a partner I liked who also loved tickling. Much to our mutual shock, we found each other and were very dear friends for 3 years before even confirming our love of tickling to each other. I suspected for a while that she did, because she couldn't resist tickling my bare feet whenever we were around each other. And I couldnt stop myself from baiting her with my soles either. I'm a 34 year old ticklee and she's a 40 year old tickler and some form of tickling happens every day. We have a 15 year old son so we dont get to bust out the bondage straps and ropes as much as we want but we have had a lot of amazing times and experiences. I love talking about it but most of my friends look completely confused when we bring up our tickling. Not judged by them, but nobody else gets it. I was just posting to see if there was anyone who wanted to talk about married life as partners with tickling fetishes and our experiences and tickle sessions. And if there are any other tickling couples out there. I suck at starting conversation but I like sharing when questions are asked. 😊

You and your wife are both very lucky to have met each other! I'd love to meet a gal and have the roles reversed since I'm not ticklish! But I love to tickle!! :p

Same here, happily married to my favorite 'lee.

That's awesome! Yes my wife and I have had many tickling contests and wresing matches and adventures!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Yeah it's pretty awesome when you marry someone who will indulge your fetishes. My husband doesn't necessarily have a tickle fetish, but he is a service top and only gets turned on tickling me. We have a dungeon basement(I have a photo album on my profile.) and don't have any kids yet.

Yeah it's pretty awesome when you marry someone who will indulge your fetishes. My husband doesn't necessarily have a tickle fetish, but he is a service top and only gets turned on tickling me. We have a dungeon basement(I have a photo album on my profile.) and don't have any kids yet.

Thanks Porcelaindoll2, I've been wondering what might designation might be. I think I'm a service dominant.

13 years married. It can happen.

However, KT will happily admit she didn't realise 'it' could be a pleasurable form of foreplay/interaction before meeting me, and indeed threatened a previous boyfriend with a paring knife when he poked her in the ribs while she was preparing vegetables.

On the other hand my previous wife, while extremely responsive, hated it because she didn't like the feeling of being out of control. It's not only the act itself, but the psychological makeup of the person you're with. She may not have the fetish in the first place, but with a gentle introduction may grow to love it.

But, I'm afraid, not always.

My bf, ASUtickler and I will be together now almost 8 years. Relationship stronger than ever and he tickles me constantly. Match made in heaven xD

My bf, ASUtickler and I will be together now almost 8 years. Relationship stronger than ever and he tickles me constantly. Match made in heaven xD

Two of my absolute favorite people and one of my favorite couples everrr :)

My bf and I both are tickle fetishists too. Found each other on Kik, small snag is he lives in England. Been exciting visiting back and forth. Both of us are lee leaning but it has been working well :) I feel very lucky to have found him and so excited for when he lives in the USA full time. Tickles all daaaay lol

Two of my absolute favorite people and one of my favorite couples everrr :)

My bf and I both are tickle fetishists too. Found each other on Kik, small snag is he lives in England. Been exciting visiting back and forth. Both of us are lee leaning but it has been working well :) I feel very lucky to have found him and so excited for when he lives in the USA full time. Tickles all daaaay lol

Tickling is definitely a strong bond between couples. Things works even better if one of them is a 100% lee.

First of all, I'm so happy for you, living the dream. Did you guys meet on this site? It seems impossible to find someone into your fetish randomly in the wild.

First of all, I'm so happy for you, living the dream. Did you guys meet on this site? It seems impossible to find someone into your fetish randomly in the wild.

Believe me, you should get out into the wild more often.

Sometimes you'll be called a perve, sometimes you'll get lucky , sometimes you'll have very pleasant affairs, and if you're unusually fortunate you'll meet someone with whom it will go longterm. That's also the general rule for dating in general

Be the tortoise rather than the hare, and I hope it goes well for you.

Believe me, you should get out into the wild more often.

Sometimes you'll be called a perve, sometimes you'll get lucky , sometimes you'll have very pleasant affairs, and if you're unusually fortunate you'll meet someone with whom it will go longterm. That's also the general rule for dating in general

Be the tortoise rather than the hare, and I hope it goes well for you.

Appreciate the advice. Cheers!

Not married yet but we share the fetish and been together 10+ years. The dynamic has changed and grown but I feel it has to. We started with each other, and eventually had experiences with other lees and lers. Even being bold enough to go to NEST.

I’m more of the lee, wife is the ler. Been together 12 years now though now we have a baby we don’t have as much “us” time.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back