• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hypothetically, if you were a cop/sheriff/state trooper...

Flatfoot

2nd Level Orange Feather
...what would YOU pull people over for? :)

The aggravations I face on my daily commute, caused by other drivers, inspired me to create this thread. For a good month or so, I've noticed almost no cops on the highways near me (A lot of officers got laid off in Ohio.), and just recently, they started appearing again. I'm actually glad to see them! Don't get me wrong, I'm no angel on the roads. I've done my share of speeding in the past. I've mostly got it under control, now, thanks to cruise control (which ceases to function in my truck during the winter months, unfortunately.), but there seems to be no shortage of people pulled over for speeding. There's PLENTY of infractions I see that people should be pulled over for, and many get my blood boiling to the point that I think it's good that I'm too mentally stable to don a SCUBA suit purchased from the internet to become a vigilante highway superhero. So, back to the original question. What would YOU pull over other drivers for?

Assuming I could, I would pop every moron I see talking on a cell phone or text messaging while driving. It's just too damn distracting. Can't tell you how many times the 35 footlong bus I'm driving has almost been hit by these fools. Happens at least once almost every day. If you can't see something that big coming, you need to put the phone down and pay attention.

Changing lanes without signaling is a pet peeve of mine, so I'd pull them over for that.

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back