• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hysterical Laughter - M/F - Samantha 2 - tickling-post.com - Jan 23, 2008

TickleVideoSpa

2nd Level Orange Feather
Here's a preview of part #2 of Samantha.
She is tickled SO HARD that she keeps laughing up to a minute after the tickling stops. She was literally tickled to hysteria. You gotta see her.

I know that she wants to protect her identity.

But I like to watch the facial expressions of the woman being tickled.:woot:

Super ticklish, great laugh, and great body. I wish we could have seen her face!

OMG that was a hot ticklee!!

I love the fact that she kept laughing even after you stopped tickling her. I love that kind of ticklish. I hope she wasn't very upset.

"Joe"

I love the fact that she kept laughing even after you stopped tickling her. I love that kind of ticklish. I hope she wasn't very upset.

"Joe"

I think we might be able to get her back one more time. I'm working on it.

This one's a keeper. If I'd have been able to see her face, it would probably already be among my personal all time favorites.

Either way, I purchased both clips and anxiously look forward to seeing more of her. Great work! :)

you dont have to show hwer whole face. but please put a mask over her eyes so that we can see her moth and smile while she is laughing!!!! That would make this very good clip one of the best of all time!!

This one's a keeper. If I'd have been able to see her face, it would probably already be among my personal all time favorites. Either way, I purchased both clips and anxiously look forward to seeing more of her. Great work!

We appreciate your thoughts on this. Yes it is a shame we couldn't show you her lovely face and smile. Like I said we will attempt to shoot with her again in some kind of mask that will show her mouth for you. She's very shy and comes from a "Prude-ish" family so she won't chance being recognized in a fetish video. But what is kinda cool is that she has enough interest in tickle torture to even do it with a mask.

But as I look around the TMF and see that there are some clips that only show a woman's feet being tickled, and not even her masked body, at least we can feel we've done well in showing her full body, when comparing it to just a woman's feet only.

Anyway long story short, we'll work on her.

This is one of the best clips I have ever purchased.

This is just me... but I kinda liked not being able to see her facial expressions. Her laughter was so wonderful, that the mask really let me focus on her body, and the sound of her reactions to the tickles.

Wow.

Such a hot ticklee.

I would love love loooooove to see more of her.

You guys are really on a roll lately.

Thanks for all these amazing new girls - and for putting the 'tickle' back into tickle videos.

B

We appreciate your thoughts on this. Yes it is a shame we couldn't show you her lovely face and smile. Like I said we will attempt to shoot with her again in some kind of mask that will show her mouth for you. She's very shy and comes from a "Prude-ish" family so she won't chance being recognized in a fetish video. But what is kinda cool is that she has enough interest in tickle torture to even do it with a mask.

But as I look around the TMF and see that there are some clips that only show a woman's feet being tickled, and not even her masked body, at least we can feel we've done well in showing her full body, when comparing it to just a woman's feet only.

Anyway long story short, we'll work on her.
Awesome. Just for the record though, I don't blame her at all. She's clearly braver than most. And, I wouldn't be brave enough to show my face on a fetish vid either. lol So you can tell her MrPartickler thanks her already. ;)

As for clips showing just feet...well, I never pay much attention to those.

Again, keep up the good work.

Incredible video, TIW. For as insanely ticklish as Samantha is (inside edges of her knees & palms of her hands??!!), it appears she actually likes it, as she doesn't scrunch her feet up that much, or appear to resist when you tickled her palms. Maybe she was just too exhausted...;)

And the end where she's unbound & still laughing is incredible. I wish more clips would linger on the ticklee trying to gather herself together after a session. You get some of the most natural and erotic reactions that way.

In addition to perhaps showing the bottom half of her face next time (maybe she could be blindfolded with a scarf or bandanna), is there a chance Samantha would agree to wear just a tiny 2-piece bikini or skimpy bra/panty set, and/or be vibrated?

Regardless, another phenomenal work from the master, and one of the best ticklees ever. Please tell her how much we all enjoyed it.

Awesome. And, I wouldn't be brave enough to show my face on a fetish vid either. lol So you can tell her MrPartickler thanks her already. ;)

Again, keep up the good work.
I just talked with Samantha today. She's interested in being tickled again. Need suggestions please! (other than showing her face)

Great

She has to be one of the most ticklish models that I've ever seen. I agree with everyone who says that we need to c her face. Great work and get her back.

What's New

6/16/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT,. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back