• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I am a new member and I have a tickling fantasy I want to shar

GirlWhoLikes2Laugh

4th Level Orange Feather
I am a new member and I have a tickling fantasy I want to share among a few other things. It is to be turned upside down by a guy and have him hold my legs up and have someone else, guy or girl tickling me while I'm hanging there until I beg for mercy and eventually let up. Does anyone think that's weird? Also, this is a question mainly for the guys. Is it some kind of turn on to tickle a woman, especially on her feet? Just curious. :woot:

ticklejen said:
Is it some kind of turn on to tickle a woman, especially on her feet? Just curious. :woot:

Yes it is a big turn on for me to tickle a girls feet, making them squirm and giggle :)

And what a nice fantasy. Hope it comes true ;)

Welcome to the TMF!

HELLO jen, I can tell you that yes it is a turn on to tickle a girls feet. For me its the fact that it is pleasurable, and yet torturous all in one. If you love it it, its pleasurable more. And as far as tickling upside down, i have tried it before. It is quite exciting. You cant move and your feet are at my mercy. And it makes you a littl emore helpless becasue you cant reach to move my hands away from your feet. If you like to knwo more please PM me here. Love to hear from you.

Welcome TickleJen

:) :cool: First off, Welcome TickleJen. This is a great 3rd post. I don't think it's weird at all. I think it's very sexy from a foot tickler's perspective. I do find tickling women's feet a turn-on. :) :D :xpulcy: :cool: :cool2: ;)

Jen-- Tickling a woman's feet is quite definitely, absolutely a turn on for me. :)

Jen, welcome to TMF. First off, the members of this site are so diverse, that nothing is "weird". I have an alternative interest of liking to see barefoot girls on ladders, so people here know I'm a little different. That having been said, I'll return to the question you raised.
I have heard of situations where people enjoy being turned upside down and tickled. Tickling can have many different positions. Iam sure that somewhere, you will find a guy who will be accomadating to your particular interest or fetish, and you will be able to explore that with him.
So, to summize, is your fetish an alternative version or extension of tickling, yes, as my fetish of ladders is an extension of my other fetish besides tickling, feet, because I think I like to see bare female feet up high. But, to answer the question you posed if you are "weird", no, most definitely not. You have found a place where the members have diverse variations of a couple of broad general fetishes, usually tickling and feet. People are accepted here, and you will be able to discuss and explore your fetish. Hopefully, either through the TMF, or a personal, you will one day locate a guy who shares your fetish. Welcome, and enjoy, take your place amongst all the other alternative fetishists who belong to this site, a place where we understand, support, and accept each other, but are probably all a bit "weird" or out there, to people who dont understand our fetishes.

Mitch

funny you are from philly jen...NEST is going on there as I type this post.

Hello Jen Welcome to a great site it is a turn on for me to tickle female feet I like bare feet or nylon clad :xpeepsofa

Actually thats how i have tickled alot of my ex's and some of my tickle toys. I just grab an ankle, and hold them up side down inmid air and tickle their foot. I obviously do this with smaller girls, and i am pretty strong to do so anyways, they wiggle alot.

Hello Ticklejen,

Welcome to the TMF, I hope you enjoy.

Myriads

Welcome aboard, Jen! As Mitchell said, nothing is 'weird' here. I'm quite sure you will find someone willing to share your fantasy.

HDS

Sounds like fun to me, Jen.

Say, you know what you need for Christmas? - One of those Inverse Exercise Units that you strap into and then flip upside down. :santasmil

Let's start a collection. Everyone who contributes $5 toward purchasing the unit can tickle you for an hour! :feets:

I swear I missed my true calling when I didn't become a concert promoter! :wavingguy

Welcome

Hey Jen,

Welcome to the site; glad to have you here. Tickling women's feet is a big turn on for me.
I have a serious foot fetish. I like doing all sorts of things with female feet; I like them bare and vunerable. Tickling is one of those things.
I have never done the "hanging" thing. It sounds kinky. Let us know if you get to live it out.

Jon

Hi Jen, welcome to the place.

No, it's not weird, however, it will require a man with about 347 times the physical strength that normal men have in order to hold you by the ankles in the position you describe, and on top of that, your ankles will be in severe physical pain in about, what, ninety seconds ? Three minutes ? Five ?

The guys on the covers of the magazines would be incapable of doing that for even five minutes; probably not 60 seconds.

Still, yes, it is quite a charming thought.

Hmmm,,,, now if I continue my weight lifting thing for 173 more years,,,,,

p.s., my profile is awaiting your glance.

sole seeker said:
Sounds like fun to me, Jen.

Say, you know what you need for Christmas? - One of those Inverse Exercise Units that you strap into and then flip upside down. :santasmil

Let's start a collection. Everyone who contributes $5 toward purchasing the unit can tickle you for an hour! :feets:

I swear I missed my true calling when I didn't become a concert promoter! :wavingguy

Crap! I knew I should have read this thread more thoroughly! OK, Sole Seeker gets first tickles on you but I go second because I submitted the picture!

Okay featherfingers and soleseeker or anyone else who might want to tickle while I'm in that position. I opened the link and saw the inversion board. I could only be tickled like that for a while because eventually my face would get red and I'd have to let up. It could be fun. :woot:

ticklejen said:
Okay featherfingers and soleseeker or anyone else who might want to tickle while I'm in that position. I opened the link and saw the inversion board. I could only be tickled like that for a while because eventually my face would get red and I'd have to let up. It could be fun. :woot:

There are lots of other experiments we could try, Jen!

tickle.jpg

ticklejen said:
Also, this is a question mainly for the guys. Is it some kind of turn on to tickle a woman, especially on her feet? Just curious. :woot:

Jen...in a word YES....yes, yes, yes oh hell yes!!!! :D

Tickling Your Feet . . .

Jen,
Bare feet (especially SOLES) in general are a MAJOR turn on for me.
& Tickling those soles... I get VERY horny from the very thought of it.
I've never tickled anyone's feet while they were upiside down, but it has been one of my all time great fantasies.
Kitchy kitchy kooo Jen.

major turn on

OH YEAH!!! Tickling women's bare feet are a definite turn on for a foot fetishist like myself. That's my favorite part of the female body to tickle. There is nothing wrong with tickling armpits and ribs, but those areas don't do it for me.
The soles of the feet are what I like to concentrate on. Of course, I don't ignore the toes or in between them. I do every inch of the feet: heels, arches, balls, and toes. I don't miss a spot. :wiseowl: :devil:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/16/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT,. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back