• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I have found a wonderful love interest ,I am Happy :)

tickleshotel

Verified
I am extremely happy and I want to share this with my friends I have made here who know me and love me for who I am..I have a great guy who is my love interest and though we are apart in distance ,the strong mutual bond makes the distance meaningless.

I have been corresponding with a very special guy who isn't from the forum but does love tickling ,and over the past 3 months we have become extremely close in such a short brief time . We have shared alot about each other and there are a few differences but overall we share the same values,opinions ,express our feelings to each other openly honestly and we haven't technically came out and said the I love you but by our messages ,actions I can tell you that there is love there .

this is truely epic news, well done lady!

that is a great thing to hear u have found someone u have stuff in commen with and get a long with and thats great good for u.:cat:

Great for you! Hope things go along well for you two. :D

this is truely epic news, well done lady!

that is a great thing to hear u have found someone u have stuff in commen with and get a long with and thats great good for u.:cat:

Great for you! Hope things go along well for you two. :D

Haribish! Thank you for your response,It is great news yes:dogpile: :xpulcy:

Gothfreakhell,thank you for your response :D:D:veryhappy

Excess,thank you for your response and things are going to get only better:dogpile::couch:;)

Wow, Laurie, that's just great! :]
You ARE an amazing person and it wouldn't be right to let the men in the world miss
out on you! I hope it all developes into a good relationship with a lot of tickles :smilestar

Best regards :cupid:

awww congrats sweety... i am glad you found someone.. and that you have come out to tell everyone.. even though I knew about it.. hehehehhehe

Congrats Tickleshotel, keep loving and smiling!!

Tickleshotel-Congrats that is awesome news!!

That is great and wonderful to hear!! That is great news tickleshotel! I am really happy and glad that you feel that you have found someone that you feel is really special and that you and him share a wonderful special bond together.

That is always sweet and always wonderful when that happens; when two people can share such a terrific special bond together-care and love each other-have lots of mutual interests and hobbies, that can be rare-but when it happens and when it is right-you know it, you can feel it and there is no feeling quite like it, freaking awesome when it happens....for most part except for rough times and sad storms that come on ocassion-most part isn't love fantastic?????:dogpile::p:tickle::wub::wub::twohugs::twohugs:

Hope things continue friend. Hope you and him keep getting closer and closer as each day rolls by-love is a magical beautiful and a fantastic adventure, love when it is special and when it is right love can be a beautiful ride!!!;)
Like the country ballad that Gary Alan sings "Beautiful Ride" love this song, damn if he is not right, love can be AWESOME!!!!!!!!

Wow!!!....

That is most EXCELLENT news!! Can't think of anyone more deserving!
Best of wishes to you.:bouncybou

Congratulations, Laurie, and best wishes with it.

But Laurie, i just have to ask you one thing, if I may: have you and the guy met in person? With the amount of enthusiasm you put into your post, I would think so, except that you make no reference to it. So, may I ask: have you?

But Laurie, i just have to ask you one thing, if I may: have you and the guy met in person? With the amount of enthusiasm you put into your post, I would think so, except that you make no reference to it. So, may I ask: have you?

Happy to hear that you have found some one! But, I agree with the above, have you met him in person?

That's awesome news, Laurie...my best wishes to you :)

Wow, that's wonderful news! Best of luck to you both. :)

Wow, Laurie, that's just great! :]
You ARE an amazing person and it wouldn't be right to let the men in the world miss
out on you! I hope it all developes into a good relationship with a lot of tickles :smilestar

Best regards :cupid:

Thank you RunoffStage for your response and we shall see as time goes by whether he is the one:dogpile::veryhappy

awww congrats sweety... i am glad you found someone.. and that you have come out to tell everyone.. even though I knew about it.. hehehehhehe

Thank you Dimpletoes:dogpile: Him and I haven't met in person yet due to his occupation but from chatting,it has it's potential .HUGS

Tickleshotel-Congrats that is awesome news!!

That is great and wonderful to hear!! That is great news tickleshotel! I am really happy and glad that you feel that you have found someone that you feel is really special and that you and him share a wonderful special bond together.

That is always sweet and always wonderful when that happens; when two people can share such a terrific special bond together-care and love each other-have lots of mutual interests and hobbies, that can be rare-but when it happens and when it is right-you know it, you can feel it and there is no feeling quite like it, freaking awesome when it happens....for most part except for rough times and sad storms that come on ocassion-most part isn't love fantastic?????:dogpile::p:tickle::wub::wub::twohugs::twohugs:

Hope things continue friend. Hope you and him keep getting closer and closer as each day rolls by-love is a magical beautiful and a fantastic adventure, love when it is special and when it is right love can be a beautiful ride!!!;)
Like the country ballad that Gary Alan sings "Beautiful Ride" love this song, damn if he is not right, love can be AWESOME!!!!!!!!

That is most EXCELLENT news!! Can't think of anyone more deserving!
Best of wishes to you.:bouncybou

Happy to hear that you have found some one! But, I agree with the above, have you met him in person?

That's awesome news, Laurie...my best wishes to you :)

I am very glad for you, Laurie. :grouphug: :D

Wow, that's wonderful news! Best of luck to you both. :)

Ticklebunny2,thanks sweetie for your lovely response:dogpile:

Nylonsnfeet,thank you hun for your response here:dogpile:

Workinprogress, Thank you for the best wishes,and your response..Sure,you may ask and NO we have not met in person due to his occupation keeping him away from home and on the road alot..But in the brief time we have chatted, there is a connection that can't be denied .

SamuelKhan,thank you for your response,and NO I haven;t met in person as stated above but by private messages,chatting ,etc it isn;t something casual or a simple friendship

Artoo thank you for your response:dogpile;)

Milagros317,thank you for your response ;):dogpile:

Adam,thank you for your response and best wishes:dogpile:

Feels good to find somebody you think is a love interest, just be careful.

Update : After consideration and thinking reasonably about the situation as well as recent observations , I am very sad to say all this hype for nothing :(.. yes there is a friendship but not near the connection I felt and I am going to do my best to not let myself get carried away by the excitement,emotions,etc..

Aw, I'm sorry it didn't quite work out like you'd hoped, tickleshotel. If it makes you feel any better, you're not alone. I've had online relationships not work out like I initially thought they could have. Keep your chin up. :)

I'm sorry you experienced some disappointment with this but I have to say I was a bit skeptical and concerned when I read your post initially. To say I've been there, done that is an understatement.

As you may recall I met a fellow online from this community and was quite taken with him. He said and wrote all the right things and I found myself falling for him. But they say you don't know a person until you live with them. That was a hard lesson for me to learn but I did.

He would come out to California and stay for a few months at a time and then would go back home. It wasn't long after I let him into my life when I discovered who and what he truly was and it wasn't pretty. The lies about who he was and what he had done started to surface. I didn't want to believe that this caring person would lie to me like that and he could always talk his way through it trying to convince me that I was wrong. The caring person turned into a vicious man who would erupt into tirades I had never experienced in my life. In fact it got quite frightening at times. Well the lies continued to surface and I finally came out of my "fog" and saw the REAL person behind the facade. I finally asked him to leave and that was one of the most frightening days of my life but I stood up to him and didn't back down. Even after our relationship ended I endured literally years of lies and torment that were primarily pointed at the NEST event due to my involvement. I used to respond to all his lies but I finally learned it was a waste of MY precious time to deal with a person who had nothing more to do with his time but to cause trouble.

I've met so many folks from online and literally 99.9% of them are wonderful, caring REAL people. But you do have to be very careful.

You are such a caring person Laurie. You open your heart to all around you. Don't ever change that as it's part of your charm. Enjoy yourself with your online friends and continue to get to know them. Just be cautious - as I've warned you before. Get to know a person directly - face to face. Take the time to truly know them before you open your heart to the point of loving them so much.

There are thousands of guys out there who would love you the way you deserve to be loved but as they say... Sometimes you have to kiss a lot of frogs before you find your prince.

And don't take this as a failure because it's not. It's just another lesson in this course we are all enrolled in call life.

Take Care love.

Jan

Well, Laurie, I say, congratulations on having made a new good friend. The way I look at it, a good friendship is better than no relationship, and no relationship is better than a bad one. And the friends are the ones who are still there when the lovers come and go.

Tickleshotel,

I am sorry to hear that the emotional connection was not what you once thought it would be and it sadly hasn't turned out how you believed at first it would be. Yes, I understand this, but you got to remember friend-still it is very early-sometimes contrary to belief-fireworks don't always happen right off at first, that takes time friend.
I am not saying that it is going to work out between you and him as a couple-it may or it may not-that is between the both of you to decide. I am just saying maybe there is not a romantic connection there, but I say I think maybe it is too early to decide-maybe give it a chance and get to know him maybe a bit more-before you decide. If after getting to know him a bit more-and it still doesn't feel like there is really that emotional/romantic connection-then you will know where you and him stand-connection wise whether on a friendship or emotional connection.

If it turns out that it indeed has not been and it is not a romantic emotional love connection then that is ok and totally acceptable and understandable too. If not a romantic connection you can always have a great friendship with the guy. You can never have enough friends and people be there for you in the good times and in the bad times. I am sorry that it was not what you expected it would be-sometimes sadly this happens sucks when it does but sadly it does and can happen.

Just try your best to not let it drag you down friend. You are a great caring loving person with lots of love and special qualities to give a man-keep the faith, remember to stay true to yourself and true to your true happiness and never settle for less than what you want and desire-never settle for less than you deserve Laurie. You are a sweet beautiful person-don't let this storm keep you down-like I said do your best to keep the faith and keep looking deep within-inside your heart you will find the answers-find what your heart desires. Hope this has helped.:twohugs:

Update : After consideration and thinking reasonably about the situation as well as recent observations , I am very sad to say all this hype for nothing :(.. yes there is a friendship but not near the connection I felt and I am going to do my best to not let myself get carried away by the excitement,emotions,etc..

I'm sorry to hear that this didn't work out, but please don't let it get you down. Although I've never personally met you, from my interaction with you through the TMF, you seem like an awesome person. I am confident that you will find that right connection sooner rather than later.

Just remember, your TMF family is here for you, and we wish you the best!

Please Don't Make A Mistake.

Laurie, I remember that one episode where you went to Las Vegas, with romantic intentions that turned horribly wrong.:sowrong:

What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back