• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I need ticklish guys for f/m

I included my phone number in the original post, so just give me a call if anyone is serious and in the NYC area. I want to do this Friday 5/16 and possibly Saturday 5/17.

Tommy

Don't be afraid, lol, we haven't tickled anyone to death yet. Maybe to the brink, but nobody has died yet! If having your face shown is a problem, that's cool, but this wont be the best thing for you. The gig is paid.

I included my phone number in the original post, so just give me a call if anyone is serious and in the NYC area. I want to do this Friday 5/16 and possibly Saturday 5/17.

Tommy

Don't be afraid, lol, we haven't tickled anyone to death yet. Maybe to the brink, but nobody has died yet! If having your face shown is a problem, that's cool, but this wont be the best thing for you. The gig is paid.

Hey, why nt offer to buy them drinks or something, as an incentive?

Tickle Abuse

So many members beg me to do more f/m videos. I personally love f/f, that is my thing so I make more of these videos than anything. I also enjoy f/m, but it has become so difficult to find willing guys to get tickled in NYC. I don't know why, there is no nudity and my shoots are like a party. Last night's shoot was awesome: Lil Dee, Tasha, Tara Bush and her wrestler friend, Carmen the sexiest asian, and one new ebony model. We laugh, drink, tickle, and I never get any editing done because everyone ends up hanging out. Hell, last night Tara Bush and her female wrestler friend had an impromptu wrestling match in my living room. They tried to take me down because we all got drunk, but still, I managed to stay on my feet (but close to her cleavage, lol). Anyway, my shoots are not stagnant, it were not a lot of fun I wouldn't be doing this. Sometimes when my store doesn't get updated, its because my shoot turns out to be a party where nothing productive gets done at all. But that's what I love, just having fun and meeting new people. So if anyone is interested and is close to NYC, come join in the insanity every Friday night!

I have received a lot of PM's so maybe the best thing is just to call me, 646 821 5783, just leave a message with your name, number and best time to call you back. I want to do this Friday, maybe Saturday of this week.

If I didn't live on the other side of the country, I might take ya up on it... You've got some great ticklers on your site!

i would be willing its just the risk that someone i know might randomly stumble across it. i know there is almost no chance of that but im still not sure id take the risk. i suppose you'd never think of blurry the head of wearing a mask? that doesn't really help the video though

i live in MI but can travel to u. if that is ok i will do that and call when i get a change to come there

I am actually considering this. I must talk to my friends, family, and counselor before proceeding.

wow when i saw the title of this thread i thought d******** was out of jail...

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn..if only you guys were in the SF bay area (or if only I were about to take a trip to NYC). I definetly wouldn't mind getting tickled by those four women shown at the top of the page (the three lers look like they're giving the lee's ribs and stomach one hell of a tickling lol)

I am actually considering this. I must talk to my friends, family, and counselor before proceeding.

Srsly???????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woot::woot::woot:

I are friend!! DO IT DO IT DO IT!!! We road trip :) I watch :) PLZ!!!!!! :woot::woot::woot:

I'll buy you all the chicken quesadillas you can eat!! :drool:

I would so be willing to do this if I lived in the USA. Unfortunately I don't. I would want a session where I was tickled and then got to tickle back- with Lil Dee as the model!

maybe if I got to tickle back...maybe.

Sorry if this is a dead thread,but I came up with an idea that possibly benefit everyone. Hiding you're identity is simply a matter of a blindfold (and gag if you want to be really thorough). I'd be willing to do both.

Last edited:
you should make a video with some of your models asking for some new fresh tickle meat lol

Oh I could think of one but he'd kill me. :jester:

Good luck on your search! :D

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back