• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I think I am being sexually harassed at work? Mostly looking for advice from guys.

[QUOTE\]n the real world where the rest of us live, MANY times, the wronged don't win. The bully gets away with it. The shoplifter isn't caught. The dictator dies in peace.
The pedophile is never caught. The murderer gets away. The hit and run driver is never found. You are wronged, and no lawyer will take your case.
You think you'll get a million dollars for "pain and suffering," and the judge rewards you with nothing.
The asshole boss gets PROMOTED. (this happens ALL THE TIME)
The evil boss who committed a serious offense, is graciously allowed to retire, with full benefits, which is more than any lowly workers make. (I've personally seen this happen more than).[/QUOTE]

Thank god their are some real men in the world. If we were all like you we'd all be speaking German today.

Thank god their are some real men in the world...

Er... I hate to go argumentum ad hominem on you since it's not a logical way of winning a debate, but nevertheless you cannot cast aspersions on other peoples' bravery or lack thereof while still taking pride in the fact that although straight you've avoided relationships with women for years yourself, for fear of 'being hurt'.

You've remarked on this subject many times in your posts; that's the only reason I'm quoting you and I honestly believe this is coloring your responses in this particular thread.

I'm no Christian, but Matthew 7:3-5 sums it up nicely. King James Version for elegance.

Er... I hate to go argumentum ad hominem on you since it's not a logical way of winning a debate, but nevertheless you cannot cast aspersions on other peoples' bravery or lack thereof while still taking pride in the fact that although straight you've avoided relationships with women for years yourself, for fear of 'being hurt'.

You've remarked on this subject many times in your posts; that's the only reason I'm quoting you and I honestly believe this is coloring your responses in this particular thread.

I'm no Christian, but Matthew 7:3-5 sums it up nicely. King James Version for elegance.

You all most had me there Lib, except choosing not to be involved in romance, and choosing not to stand up for what right are two different things. I simply don't believe in romantic love.

""...I'm no Christian, but Matthew 7:3-5 sums it up nicely. King James Version for elegance....""

oh my... ... didja hear that?!?

I do believe a little angel just got its wings. :innocent:

Well you said you've blocked me, and that is your right. For the record I have no idea who your wife is, though I'm sure what pictures you might be talking about. Be sure no disrespect was intended. I posted those pics on the forum as a lark, though I wasn't really expecting some of the back lash I got when I did it.

Ah what do I care. I won't miss you anyway
ST

My advice was the correct advice - if he doesn't like the flirtatious atmosphere of the place, LEAVE. There are PLENTYYYYY of places where he'll never get touched, and the bosses
will treat him like worker drone number 87. He can work at Walmart, at Academy Sporting Goods, at Best Buy, at any number of cold, corporate establishments that treat the workers like robots.
No one will touch him and life will be dull and unsatisfying. There's no force on Earth from stopping him.

Why should everyone at his current work place stop having fun because ONE guy doesn't like it?

Well there are a couple of assumptions here. The first is that my workplace has a flirtatious atmosphere. This is false; though not flirtatious, the people I work with are generally cool people, and the atmosphere is pretty relaxed. The thing here is that she was relatively new compared to me and most others working here. Out of the blue when I hardly even know who she is, she started making physical passes at me. While flattering, I don't have any interest in being touched by someone at my work. She ignored my sentiments and continue on. I think people forget that there is a difference between flirting and sexually harassing someone. The moment that flirting becomes awkward, creepy, and unwanted is the moment it becomes harassment. Any male or female who has felt sexually harassed can attest to this difference. Why out of all of the men working there, she chose me to do this to? I will never know (maybe because I am a quiet, passive person compared to most others working there).

Second assumption is that because I don't want to be groped all day by someone I don't like, that I want a drab and dull life. My life is full of fun, I don't need to be sexually harassed to have fun.

Your third assumption is that I have the luxury of just up and leaving. I am a college student in a small desert town where job opportunities are very, very limited. I cannot leave here until I finish my degree. On top of that, I have worked my way up through raises to the point where if I got another job, I would make significantly less; to the point where I could just barely live.

Fourth, is that you assume that my predicament is in anyways interfering with the fun of any of my co-workers. It is actually quite the opposite. A few of them actually find my situation humorous, but most just don't care at all. The problem here is the complete apathy of the whole situation; where if it were me doing this to her, I would be written up at the very least, or fired and taken to court at the most.

You stand to make some serious coin if you document properly and hire a slick lawyer; the kind that would fuck his own mother.
Unfortunately, you will need to surrender your man-card in the process.
Good luck.

If you've already tried to complain to a manager, then go up the chain, all the way to your corporate HR office. When it comes to a harassment complaint, an HR rep with more than two brain cells to rub together will take it seriously, because if they don't, their head is on the chopping block. Since you've tried to resolve it within your own workplace, someone would already be in trouble. To someone at the corporate level, this is a matter of dollars and cents. A potential lawsuit. That's all they care about. Being on the wrong side of this: http://www.eeoc.gov/laws/types/harassment.cfm is a scary prospect for an HR Manager or Director. You'd be amazed to find out how many complaints are settled or resolved, no matter how silly they may seem to others, just to avoid getting the EEOC involved.

You stand to make some serious coin if you document properly and hire a slick lawyer; the kind that would fuck his own mother.
Unfortunately, you will need to surrender your man-card in the process.
Good luck.
That's just it. There should be no man-card revoking to be had. He's fighting for his rights to work free of harassment, sexual or otherwise. That's what every man or woman should do when in a situation like this. Whether it's a groping woman or an asshole fucking with him, harassment is harassment. And harassment's against the law. Nobody should have to take anyone's bullshit at work or anywhere else.

That's just it. There should be no man-card revoking to be had. He's fighting for his rights to work free of harassment, sexual or otherwise. That's what every man or woman should do when in a situation like this. Whether it's a groping woman or an asshole fucking with him, harassment is harassment. And harassment's against the law. Nobody should have to take anyone's bullshit at work or anywhere else.

In a hermetically sealed, pasteurized and gender-neutered world of politically safe calculated sound-bite answers, you would be quite correct.

But 100,000+ years of ingrained tribal sex norms dictates differently. A man is, and always has been, expected to chin-up, man-up and 'endure' the misbehavior of a woman. ...barring an attempt on his life, of course. There isn't a female on earth that finds male 'whiny-ness' attractive... unless you count the women that dated Woody Allen or Bill Maher. But of course, money probably is the explanation there.

In a hermetically sealed, pasteurized and gender-neutered world of politically safe calculated sound-bite answers, you would be quite correct.

But 100,000+ years of ingrained tribal sex norms dictates differently. A man is, and always has been, expected to chin-up, man-up and 'endure' the misbehavior of a woman. ...barring an attempt on his life, of course. There isn't a female on earth that finds male 'whiny-ness' attractive... unless you count the women that dated Woody Allen or Bill Maher. But of course, money probably is the explanation there.

I won't lie and say there's no truth in this statement. It's the relevance that I'm questioning and failing to see. The OP made it really clear that he could care less what she thinks of him or whether or not she finds him "whiny". He doesn't want to date her or prove his manliness. He just wants to be left the hell alone. And outside of this woman who isn't worth his damn time, or her circle, nobody else is gonna care enough to give him shit for standing up for himself and having standards. So again... Man-card should still be in tact. Telling one girl to fuck off isn't going to make him look like less of a man to every other woman in the world. Just the ones involved who're too immature to see that he's just trying to have peace of mind in the work place, who, I'll reiterate, ain't worth the effort to have any sort of relations with.

I feel the same way about women who are like that as well as men.

Just throwing that into the pot here.

Also raises a valid point. To say that the woman in question will call the OP a "whiner" for calling her out on a clear violation of every company's policies ever... She's in turn whining that she's not getting her way. So, really... Who's the real whiner here?

Republicans.

Republicans have a right to whine since your President is hell bent on destroying both the constitution and the country itself. But who cares, as long as he can read from a teleprompter, and look good at Hollywood fundraisers right?

Republicans have a right to whine since your President is hell bent on destroying both the constitution and the country itself. But who cares, as long as he can read from a teleprompter, and look good at Hollywood fundraisers right?

That took less time than I thought.

Well done me.

Well there are a couple of assumptions here. The first is that my workplace has a flirtatious atmosphere. This is false; though not flirtatious, the people I work with are generally cool people, and the atmosphere is pretty relaxed. The thing here is that she was relatively new compared to me and most others working here. Out of the blue when I hardly even know who she is, she started making physical passes at me. While flattering, I don't have any interest in being touched by someone at my work. She ignored my sentiments and continue on. I think people forget that there is a difference between flirting and sexually harassing someone. The moment that flirting becomes awkward, creepy, and unwanted is the moment it becomes harassment. Any male or female who has felt sexually harassed can attest to this difference. Why out of all of the men working there, she chose me to do this to? I will never know (maybe because I am a quiet, passive person compared to most others working there).

Second assumption is that because I don't want to be groped all day by someone I don't like, that I want a drab and dull life. My life is full of fun, I don't need to be sexually harassed to have fun.

Your third assumption is that I have the luxury of just up and leaving. I am a college student in a small desert town where job opportunities are very, very limited. I cannot leave here until I finish my degree. On top of that, I have worked my way up through raises to the point where if I got another job, I would make significantly less; to the point where I could just barely live.

Fourth, is that you assume that my predicament is in anyways interfering with the fun of any of my co-workers. It is actually quite the opposite. A few of them actually find my situation humorous, but most just don't care at all. The problem here is the complete apathy of the whole situation; where if it were me doing this to her, I would be written up at the very least, or fired and taken to court at the most.

I must say I find it kind of ironic that you complain about being sexually harassed, but your signature includes the phrase "I came here to fuck bitches" You don't see a double standard there? While I know a fetish forum and place of work are two completely different scenarios you think maybe some women here might be offended by cartoon? You can't have it both ways.

As far as your problem at work is concerned, you mentioned you don't like this girl. Is that only because she violates your personal space? In other words if she acted professionally and left you alone, would you still dislike her? You've already said she's attractive so it sounds like the problem is all about the unwanted touching.
My point being that is it possible she likes you, and this is her way of flirting?

Believe me dude, pretty women who are into tickling are few and far between, and that's why I suggested before you chase off a possible tickle partner(and maybe more), you talk to her away from work and find out what's up. There's a slight chance that maybe this girl is one of us, and maybe she's into you. Just a thought.

That took less time than I thought.

Well done me.

On the other hand it took you several pages to introduce politics into a thread that has nothing to do w/Republicans or Democrats. So maybe there's hope for you yet. But then again, probably not.
And you're supposed to be a Moderator? Now that's funny!

On the other hand it took you several pages to introduce politics into a thread that has nothing to do w/Republicans or Democrats. So maybe there's hope for you yet. But then again, probably not.
And you're supposed to be a Moderator? Now that's funny!

I cast a bait. You bit. This thread is on Page 5 of which the majority has offered sound advice.

My response to Jondude was off the cuff.

Bland sarcasm, if you will.

Clearly it had an impact on you.

Although it took you a minute to recover and address the OP after launching into a rage fit.

By the by: "My President" is unfortunately dead.

RIP Mr. George Carlin.

I cast a bait. You bit. This thread is on Page 5 of which the majority has offered sound advice.

My response to Jondude was off the cuff.

Bland sarcasm, if you will.

Clearly it had an impact on you.

Although it took you a minute to recover and address the OP after launching into a rage fit.

By the by: "My President" is unfortunately dead.

RIP Mr. George Carlin.

Quit patting yourself on the back. You didn't throw out any bait, you turned a discussion about innapropriate workplace behavior into a political cheapshot. Since you're a mod, I simply called you out on it. If I had done the same thing, I probably would've had my wrist slapped by mods like yourself.
And I doubt that you care, but I'm going to throw this out there anyway - your kind of judgemental, closeminded behavior was the reason I stopped attending NEST years ago.

Quit patting yourself on the back. You didn't throw out any bait, you turned a discussion about innapropriate workplace behavior into a political cheapshot. Since you're a mod, I simply called you out on it. If I had done the same thing, I probably would've had my wrist slapped by mods like yourself.
And I doubt that you care, but I'm going to throw this out there anyway - your kind of judgemental, closeminded behavior was the reason I stopped attending NEST years ago.

I must admit that I'm a bit surprised at how much power one word can cause so many other things to come out.

I'm too tired to pat my back.

You can slap my wrist if you'd like.

Political cheapshot? Sounded like a random-humor joke to me. :D

As that last statement was, just to be clear. The only politics I practice are "Marvel or DC?", "Star Wars or Star Trek?" or "What do I get on my pizza tonight?", so I can't argue.

What's New

5/26/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back