• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I WAS TICKLED FOR 1 HR!!

TicklishBeauty

TMF Regular
I met a guy recently this wednesday!!

he tickled the crap outta me in his car!

he tickled me all over my legs and feet but when he got to my arm pits i just lost it!!!! he even pinned me down so i coulndt move!! OMG!!! i couldnt stop laughing!! i almost stopped breathing! LOL!!!!

anyone else wanna turn? LOL!!!

Has it become the new thing to post a thread whenever we get tickled? :confused:

ummmm i really thought u were this girl that i chilled with this week because i did this exact same shit to her lol... and her armpits were her worst spot!

Has it become the new thing to post a thread whenever we get tickled? :confused:

You know I'm wondering this too. I thought that was what the true tickling stories place was for? All these people have to do is elaborate a little more on their stories and post it there. I mean I guess this is the tickling discussion and this is a tickling a discussion, so who knows? I just feel it would be better suited as a true tickling story.

Last time i looked this is called a "Tickling Discussion Thread"...so i discussed the fact that i was tickled...if you dont agree, i dont care, however, dont post anything then...

I dnt post often so i where i do it is up to me! and i enjoyed the sesssion oh so much!

It's actually pretty common for these threads to crop up. -- Unless they are being posted by a Troll who has blatant sock accounts. (Not OP)

Folks get excited & Want to share with the like minded community.

Honestly, I view it no different than posting about being tickled at NEST or Bella Bash. -- Just a shorter recount. :)

OP: Glad you had fun.

It's actually pretty common for these threads to crop up. -- Unless they are being posted by a Troll who has blatant sock accounts. (Not OP)

Honestly, I view it no different than posting about being tickled at NEST or Bella Bash. -- Just a shorter recount. :)

like :)

thanx Crystal annd Ayla!! i did! being stuck in the front seat with hardly anywhere to move cause he only had a 2 door, i cant explain how crazy it was! he had my arm pinned back and tickled the shit outta my underarm!!! i was almost screaming! LOL!!

I met a guy recently this wednesday!!

he tickled the crap outta me in his car!

he tickled me all over my legs and feet but when he got to my arm pits i just lost it!!!! he even pinned me down so i coulndt move!! OMG!!! i couldnt stop laughing!! i almost stopped breathing! LOL!!!!

anyone else wanna turn? LOL!!!

Yes I do; and I'm just south of you, next to Vancouver.:mwahaha:

I can`t believe I'm saying this but I agree completely . this is first an foremost a tickling website . CONGRATS:thumbsup:

lol!!! thanx FlockOfSeagulls!!! i had a blast!!! now to find someone to tickle me with feathers would be a great experience!!...;)

I think the True Stories section is for actual... you know, stories. If people just want to excitedly beam about their latest experience, posting here is fine, imho.

Glad you had fun, TB.

yes i did ChicagoDavid!!! i discovered my arm pits are my worst spot!!! wow!!!

he was relentless! lol...the worst was when he was teasing me by saying "kooochie koo" thats just brutal! hahahaa

Glad to hear you had a good time being tickled Beauty. :thumbsup: Enjoy the rest of your weekend. :D

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/29/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip fetish store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back