• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ibuki (Street Fighter III) */F

Umojar

TMF Master
I don't know how I thought this up, but it just came to me as I was sketching. I was going for an interesting perspective, since a lot of times the person is in the same few positions, at least with a lot of the artwork I've seen.

My inspiration for it came from street fighter 3rd strike of course. I love this game and play it constantly. I plan on doing a pic for each of the ladies in this game. It's kind of ironic though, that the characters I used for this drawing are 2 of the worst characters on the game.

Anyway, for those that don't know who these characters are, there really isn't much to know. In short, Ibuki('lee) is a female ninja that is around high school age(guessing) and tries to balance having a social life with being a ninja. Twelve('ler) is an experiment that used to be human and can change its shape into anything as you can see. I figure most of the Street fighter pics I do will feature it as the tickler, since it'll let me be creative.

I've rambled enough now, so here it is. Hopefully this will hold you guys over while I finish the comic.

Attachments

• ibuki1.jpg
    ibuki1.jpg
    160 KB · Views: 1,974
This is awesome.

Now although i didn't really like the SF3 characters , there is no denying Ibuki is cute.

Yeah Ibuki is indeed a cutie and you got her really in a bind here man.

Though I also like Elena too. (I think I can blame a certain artist for part of my liking of her :p for doing such a great image of her)

Last edited:
really great pic, i like it. what system is this game out on?

and Ibuki is a crappy character? why?

BigNorm said:
really great pic, i like it. what system is this game out on?

and Ibuki is a crappy character? why?
I have it for ps2, but I think they only make it for x-box now. I say she's a crappy character in terms of actually picking her. There's so many combos you can learn for her, but she's so weak it's not worth it.

ghostshinobi said:
This is awesome.

Now although i didn't really like the SF3 characters , there is no denying Ibuki is cute.

I do know what you mean. The new characters were uninspired. I do like Elena though. She's next.

I want to take drawing lessons...Can you help me Umojar?

Journia said:
I want to take drawing lessons...Can you help me Umojar?
I suppose I could. It'd be easier to start with what you have trouble with then for me to go on. I can already tell you that 70% of how I got better was from practice. The rest was applying what I took from art classes. Also, I started out by imitating certain styles I liked, then developing my own by taking aspects I liked from other things and combining them.

Umojar said:
I do know what you mean. The new characters were uninspired. I do like Elena though. She's next.

I don't really think they were uninspired. I think it's just that the older characters were just so classic and well known by the time SF3 came out, and the fact that 90% of them were missing just kinda soured things for alot of fans. That said, after playing just about every SF game(except the 3d ones) SF3 Third Strike has had the finest gameplay of any of them.

Can we expect to see Makoto too? :D

PS: I commented on this at the ATF, but this pic rocks!

Fhgwagadds said:
I don't really think they were uninspired. I think it's just that the older characters were just so classic and well known by the time SF3 came out, and the fact that 90% of them were missing just kinda soured things for alot of fans. That said, after playing just about every SF game(except the 3d ones) SF3 Third Strike has had the finest gameplay of any of them.

Can we expect to see Makoto too? :D

PS: I commented on this at the ATF, but this pic rocks!

I thought that at first, but look at the alpha series. All of them had kickass character design and became classic because of it. But honestly, I think I only really have a gripe with Remy, twelve and Makoto. Necro is a cool idea and so was Dudley.

The funny thing about 90% of the originals being missing was that originally, Ryu and Ken weren't even supposed to be in it. They only made it because so many people complained. While I'm happy about it, I wondered how Sean would've turned out if they hadn't been in there.

I plan on doing Makoto also, btw. I've done so many sketches of her already, and hated every one of them. Once I find how I want to do it it'll happen. Keep a look out for it.

Journia said:
I did that also....
Well, as I said before, let me know what you have trouble with. I'll see what I can do from there.

I just want to be able to make my style look more professional. At the stage that I am in, I see that mine looks close to professional, but it just isn't there yet.

Supercute pic!:D

And wasn't Makoto the one that looked like a boy, but was a girl? It's been a long time, so I don't remember for sure.

i've never played Street Fighter that much, but by far, my favorite character is Cammy.

i surely hope you do a pic of Cammy getting her soles tickled. cause that would be coolness.

Excess said:
Supercute pic!:D

And wasn't Makoto the one that looked like a boy, but was a girl? It's been a long time, so I don't remember for sure.

That would be the one. I thought she was a boy too until she gets dizzy and you can see the bright red bra thing underneath! That was a shocker when I found out

Journia said:
I just want to be able to make my style look more professional. At the stage that I am in, I see that mine looks close to professional, but it just isn't there yet.

I know you've asked Umojar, but I'd like to contribute. First, I'd like to reiterate: Practice, practice, practice! Second, I assume you want to draw people. Since we humans see people every day, its very easy to notice flaws in curves and proportions and what not, in peoples drawings. The best advice I can give is to look at pictures of real people and draw them. Dosen't matter if you're drawing cartoons. You will look professional if you can perfectly recreate the human figure. Nude pictures are best to start, so you can see all the curves of the human body. After that, I would switch to more dynamic poses and people wearing clothing, so you can see how it reacts to different movements. Draw people whenever you can.

The argument people always use is that:" I'm drawing cartoons, why should I draw real people?". The reason is simple: Cartoons are often an exagerration of human proportions, and in order to break the rules, you have to know them first!

Good luck!

Journia said:

Well, as I'm sure you know, there are no tricks to getting there(not that I know anyway). Just compare yours with others and see what you're doing wrong. And practice, practice, practice. That's all I really know. I'm not a "classically trained" artist, so I'm only telling you what I did.

Oh yeah, do what Fhgwagadds said too... he's saying the stuff I learned from art classes.

Thanks!

Oh yeah, I meant to tell you I used the tips you gave to MC^2 on this one. It helped a lot. So, I thank you again!

What's New

6/16/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT,. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back