• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

If you could bring back a retired model...

Kiri Kelly (CalStar)
Milf Traci (TA)
Maria (Absolutely Tickled)
Glenora (Tickle Paradise)
Powla (Vellication Video)

Who is that model that no longer appears in the tickle scene that you would like to see again?

mine is Brooke from Tickleabuse

Me & You both. Lotta great choices out there, but Brooke is definitely my #1 - she's my favorite Lee ot all time, but was a very skilled Ler. Loved vids with her getting Tasha, Lolo, Lil Dee, Nikki, etc...

There was a series of clips that were on Extremetickling.com, the site no longer exists, but I just looked it up on the Wayback Machine, and the clips say "Tickling Holly", so I guess her name was Holly. These were a few short mpeg clips and they were amazing, I think it was two guys and two girls who had her spread eagled to a bed, and really giving it to her, and with much verbal teasing too. I never did see the whole video, but if anyone knows where I can find it please let me know. The clips say, "nikkitk.mpg", so maybe her name was Nikki, I don't know.

Brooke was the first one to come to mind, Dre Hazel, Mia Mckinnley, Luna Vera, Priscilla and Kristen from realtickling, Chelsea Zinn (who I had the pleasure to be tickled by)

Honestly surprised that no one's said Prya from TA yet.

Krystal Star or Faye from Bostontickling. They had nice personalities and were a pleasure to watch being tickled.

Ashton from Laughter is Beautiful. Absolutely gorgeous, incredibly ticklish and admitted that she likes being tickled in her pre-interview.

Priscilla has already been mentioned (although I think she did come out of retirement for one video a few years ago.

Other than that it’d be Dorothy from Parker’s Amateur and Bunny from Footpunkz, for sure.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back