• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

If you heard (rumor) someone was ticklish, how would that change ur view of them?

Time_of_your

TMF Regular
Just curious to hear what you have to say…

Or share a real life story if you have one

PS Happy New Year

😊

Since I presume that over 90% of the population is ticklish on at least some part of their body, hearing such a rumor would not change my view of them.

As mils said, I think that most people are ticklish.

I think more the question is to what degree they are ticklish, a little, moderately, very, or extremely, and in what parts and or part of their body they are ticklish and most ticklish on

As mils said, I think that most people are ticklish.

I think more the question is to what degree they are ticklish, a little, moderately, very, or extremely, and in what parts and or part of their body they are ticklish and most ticklish on

What if you heard for sure someone is ticklish?

Would that change your perspective of that person?

If a person is ticklish or not informs very little, if nothing, about how I see them. It has zero correlation with who they are as a person, or what morals and ethics they possess. If they can have a good conversation, or are interesting and have interests that are worth learning from them in their unique view.

Ticklishness plays zero role in how I see people.

Myriads

For me, it would depend entirely on how I felt about the person to begin with.

I'll admit I do look at them a little differently, especially if it's a woman and I know her feet are ticklish. But I don't treat them any differently.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back