• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I'm depressed

There are always some folks in the chatroom, and about the site. I'm regretful to hear that you feel down. Hopefully it will lift with some interaction.

Myriads

I know how you feel. I throw myself a short and effective pitty party and then I move into proactive mode.

Do something you enjoy but haven't done in a while. Feel better soon.

:)
Mia

I know how you feel. I throw myself a short and effective pitty party and then I move into proactive mode.

Do something you enjoy but haven't done in a while. Feel better soon.

:)
Mia

This is perfect. Feel better

i know my response is very late,but thank you for your kind words,i stopped using this site for the longest because i thought no one cared. ur a blessing thank you O:)

Good to see you back, and hopefully you are feeling better.

Myriads

Chat sometimes has really caring compassionate people. Go at different times to experiment. Different times of day and who's in there varies and so does the atmosphere.

Sorry for your circumstances and hoping things turn around soon quickly. :)

Chat sometimes has really caring compassionate people. Go at different times to experiment. Different times of day and who's in there varies and so does the atmosphere.

Sorry for your circumstances and hoping things turn around soon quickly. :)

Chat can also be full of mean and terrible be so be careful and mindful when you go in. I used to go in and some of them just made me feel worse. brat is right though, there are SOME people in there that are caring. but this is a pretty good place I guess

Thanks y'all. Do y'all know anyone in south bend? Any tickling groups in my city? If there aren't any I wanna move to a city that has them tickling groups. I wouldn't mind if the people sold the videos of it, I wouldn't even ask for a dime.lol seriously.

Thanx 4 caring, I'm actually still depressed, I need lady friends, I never even had a gf. 8::::(

Since you've been gone for so long, you have to buy beers for everyone on this site. its part of the rules. :gbtoast:

Best way to beat depression, don't sit on the computer all day. Go outside for a walk, go to the gym, call a friend and hangout, treat yourself to a movie, anything that keeps your mind busy and not by just sitting around.

in my opinion...depression starts with unfulfilled desires. To combat that a person must put into action the road they need to reach that goal to fulfill those desires [within reason]. If it has to do with a person well , you can't take away a person's free will to fulfill what you want but you can lower the expectations of it. No expectation..no disappointment.

Best way to beat depression, don't sit on the computer all day. Go outside for a walk, go to the gym, call a friend and hangout, treat yourself to a movie, anything that keeps your mind busy and not by just sitting around.

THIS is the best answer here, as a person with depression myself THIS is what I had to do

I don't sit on the computer all day,and I really don't have friends here in this city.

Thanx 4 caring, I'm actually still depressed, I need lady friends, I never even had a gf. 8::::(

Since this is in tickling discussion and you have mentioned this, I'm going to go ahead and assume you are looking for a tickle partner.

Let me shorten the hunt for you as it were. If you try to meet a woman here, your chances are slim to zero. Most have been put on a pedestal by the simple fact that the men outnumber the women here immensely. You'll just be another anonymous tickling guy to them for the most part. Abandoning this idea is a big step to getting out of your rut.

In order to get the tickle partner you desire, all you have to do is this - Go form a relationship with a woman you like in real life.

That's it. Simple. I know you've never had a girlfriend but if you put yourself out there and take a chance here and there you will eventually meet someone for you. Give the relationship a few weeks/months, establish trust/feelings with each other then talk about your kinks and introduce them in the bedroom.

Honestly, this works if you do it right. Don't come across as obsessed - just make it clear it's a big turn on and you want to do it sometimes. I've never had a girlfriend who wasn't up for it once she knew that I liked it. You'll be just banging your head against the computer screen trying to meet someone here, granted it is possible but the amount time you'll spend online will probably effect your mental health so it's better to get out into real world scenarios. Nothing too crazy, just get out there and flirt/smile/be approachable etc. Find a hobby/group/volunteer if you find it hard to socialize and relationships will come.

Hope my ramblings have been coherent enough to help. There is hope friend.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/17/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back