• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I'm Getting MARRIED!!!

Jason Reborn

Level of Triple Diamond Feather
Finally! After 27 yrs of searching, I have finally found the ONE!

Her name is Alicia Flemming, she's 19 yrs old, has short, naturally ginger hair, the prettiest eyes I've ever seen, and a smile that could charm the stars and hypnotize the moon :) We're getting hitched sometime next year when I can get up to where she lives in Nova Scotia. Now I know some of you are thinking, "What the hell? How can you get engaged to someone you haven't even met in person?!"...well, look back at the days of old, Shakespearean time...engagements/marriages were preordained, most of which the two destined to be together don't get to meet or see each other til the wedding night. We met online at Deviantart.com (Her Pro: dreamcatcher1392, Mine: Hairlove) exchanged phone numbers, and have been calling and texting ever since then. I know long distance relationships tend to fail, but this one is going to work. She has accepted me for everything I am and I have done the same for her. I truely feel we were meant to be together. So share in my joy! Jason Jones is officially off the market!

Congrats!!!

I am curious though. Why are you getting married? I admire the spirit. But don't get the logic...even though my life is set up to propose soon too.

Want kids soon? Social pressure? Is there a logical reason? Or is the decision purely emotional?

Could use some insight.

Again. Congrats!!!!!

GQ

Congrats!!!

I am curious though. Why are you getting married? I admire the spirit. But don't get the logic...even though my life is set up to propose soon too.

Want kids soon? Social pressure? Is there a logical reason? Or is the decision purely emotional?

Could use some insight.

Again. Congrats!!!!!

GQ

Why would anyone want to get married? We're in love! :) Our love's a lot like gravity...you can't touch it, no matter where you go on earth you can't outrun it...it only exists to pull you in til you're where you're meant to be. Thanks for your congrats and your questions

Won't Spunky be jealous? ;)

Just kidding. Congratulations on finally finding love. :bouncybou

lol Thanks for all your kind words and well wishes...except for you BadReligion :p

Well, obviously I didn't get married. In fact, she left me at the alter. But I'm in a loving relationship right now. So, fuck Alicia and all that jazz.

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back