• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

In Memory of Cokecan - May he Rest in Peace!

KEEPERSkept

*****DISCLAIMER - Cokecan is alive and sore - This is a mock obituary/story and not meant to offend any of the wonderful people of TMF********
Cokecan, passed away suddenly today, in his 87th year, soaked in sweat with cuff marks on his wrists and ankles and drool hanging from his previously gagged mouth. Beloved friend to many, mortal nemesis of KEEPERSkept.
This is a true account of the hours spent before his death.
I met with Cokecan this morning with the intention of assisting the old man in being euthanized. I know, I know.....assisted suicide, how humanitarian of me. *halo polished*
We met in a motel and quickly placed out our collective implements. They included: A selection of oils, Vaseline, Vicks Vaporub, 4 electric toothbrushes, a selection of makeup brushes, hairbrushes, several combs, feathers, scrub brushes, paint brushes, pipe cleaners, string (for tie back of toes), rope, pens, markers, tape, gag, blindfold, earplugs, electric razor (razor removed), finger condoms with tiny nubs (excellent between toes), extension cord, hairdryer, and of course the best tool of all.....my lovely long black finger nails. Also in attendance.....my ridiculously strong leather wrist and ankle cuffs. (I highly recommend to anyone seriously into tickling).
Once the "toys" had been placed out over an entire bed and side table....I dismissed Cokecan to change into shorts. He came back and I began to bind him securely to the other bed. As I did this I would occasionally drag a nail along a sensitive area......soles, knees, inner arm etc...and watched him react to the light but deliberate sensations. (Like he could ignore them!)
Once securely bound we had a short discussion of what was about to happen. I asked if he was ready......and clearly stated what would happen first. I would begin my torture with him blindfolded, ear plugged and gagged. After which I would slowly explore all his most ticklish areas with my nails only.....to gauge his reaction before the sadistic torture ensued.
Now, our dear friend Cokecan, had some reservations about if he would "react".....thankfully I knew better than he. His giggles and squirms and struggles began nearly instantly. The man who said he wouldn’t laugh.....let a belly laugh escape within minutes. I smiled with satisfaction although he couldn't see me. I taunted him next.....using the paint brushes and feathers to let him believe I didn't know what I was doing.....give the poor guy some hope that he'd survive. As expected......little reaction.
My next form of torture was to start the electric toothbrushes VERY close to his ear.....I knew even the earplugs couldn’t keep out the entire sound of those sadistic tools. To which, he responded with an appropriate "OH YOU SUCK". Again I smiled.....poor old man. I started at his soles and moved along the tops of his feet toward his knees. This is where it got interesting! He gasped as I found a very sensitive area behind his knees and focused there for a few moments. From there I worked my way towards his tummy and the "money spot" his belly button.......and then up towards his pits. To his COMPLETE DISBELIEF....his armpits ARE ticklish! And he reacts exactly the way I expect.

Now is when the real fun begins!!! I remove the gag first.....let him verbally release some of the tickles and get to work again on his soles....I place nylon socks on his feet and work them over with my nails again. Switching from spot to spot, knowing he couldn’t possibly know where I would touch next.
After working him towards exhaustion for some time....I remove the blindfold and earplugs. Now we can discuss the torture as we go. Cokecan’s worst spots are his feet (soles, arches and toes) and the dreaded bellybutton. I take the ETBS and slowly work over his soles, toes, knees, and then…………….move to his belly button. His reaction is so violet and amusing I continue working over his belly button with two electric toothbrushes….watching as he falls into complete desperation and near anger. I switch back and forth between bellybutton and armpits….slowly the torture takes over and I begin to taunt him. Asking if he needs to call mercy.
“Awwwwwww coke…..do you want me to stop? Do you need to call Mercy? It’s ok if you do….I understand”
I watch the inner struggle. He is in hell. “Ok ok….maybe you need a break? Is this too much for you coke? I will allow you a break if you ask me nicely”.
“YES I NEED A BREAK OK!!! I NEED A BREAK!!!”
I smile and stop the ETB’s from buzzing. I watch him try to catch his breath, sweat beading all over him.
After a few minutes, Coke regains the strength to speak. “How long was that?” I laugh and check the clock….it had been 20 minutes. Poor old man….he wasn’t gonna make it.
I begin the torture again telling Coke exactly what comes next. First I take out a purple pen and slowly begin to draw on the soles of our old man. I write the words “Cokecan is my bitch. Cokecan is ticklish.” I watch as he wiggles and swears through the torture.
Next I tell him that we’re going to play a little game. First I pour peppermint oil on his right foot and place the nubbed finger condoms on….and next I apply Vicks liberally to the left foot (and warm it with the hairdryer)….I work the finger condoms between each foots toes and soles and ask him to tell me what is worse……the peppermint oil or the Vicks?
He replies dryly, “The peppermint oil is worse.”
The next part of the game is even more fun….and to prevent Coke from squirming all I need to do is remind him of the belly button……he submits at the mere mention of more torture there. For the next part I will need to clean his soles with warm sudsy water and a scrub brush…..I need them clean so that he can feel the sensations of the peppermint oil all over again. He curses me out during the cleaning and I scold him for squirming and splashing water on me.
We hear a knock at the door! To our surprise it is my man, keptsKEEPER. Come to have a peek at the old man’s demise. This of course, makes the old man squirm even more.
I continue my torture, now with an audience…..the second part of the game. I slowly drip peppermint oil over both feet…..making sure to saturate his toes and soles complete. This is when I get out the electric razor. I let the buzzing sounds fill the room for a moment before I touched them lightly to the first sole. His reaction is so delicious it’s hardly worthy of printed word. He went BALLISTIC! He arched and flexed his feet in ways that are not human. And wow the screams. This was beautiful.
I wind down the razor and continue with soft tickles from my nails…..it is then that our dear friend Mr. Can decided to push my buttons and taunt me. Wow what a mistake!
I pull out the etbs once more and get to work on that overly sensitive belly button. I watch and stay focused as he falls into complete desperation and ceases to move. It is then that I say, “Now Coke, remember the goal, let go and give in to it.”

A moment later – Cokecan died.
*bows*
Mission accomplished.

I see the reports of my death have been somewhat exaggerated.

On a serious note: I am a roller coaster junkie. I have been all my life. I love the thrill of being strapped in and going in loops and in corkscrews while the world flies by around me.
That, however, was more intense than any rollercoaster I’ve ever been on – in fact it was easily more intense than ALL the rollercoaster rides I’ve been on, combined.

I asked to be put through Hell on Earth and you happily obliged. And for that, I thank you. You are everything you advertised – an expert, sadistic bitch.

And yes – you broke me. Congratulations, mission accomplished, without a doubt!

And you may claim to have won here, indeed, you most certainly did. I will be gracious in defeat. However, in a way, in having this done to me, and being able to let go, I think I won too.

That being said, I will leave our Chatroom friends who have watched our banter, and any interested Forum denizens, and especially yourself with this thought:

Revenge is a dish best served cold. And it is very cold, in cyberspace.

(PS: Have you seen my cane and my Rub A535? I can't find either, and I am REALLY f'ing sore right now.)

Phew thats a relief....I did none of the above attention whore activities! *sigh*

its a sad day this all i have to say
cokei.jpg

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back